Is he a fuckboy? Should I end it?

So I've been going out with my boyfriend basically since May 10th. The funny thing about that is.. We never met. my friends know him, we snapchat, Instagram all that stuff. HE ONLY LIVES 10 MINUTES AWAY! The reason we never met in person is because he always ditches me. He only ditches me because I say I don't want to have sex on our first day of meeting. He always talks about sex and how he just wants to do that. When I say can we just see a movie he's like sure but won't reply, ignores me. When I asked if we could just hangout and get to know each other a little bit more he replied "Eh." He constantly asks because he knows I'm not a Virgin, and thinks I will give it to anyone. He doesn't want anybody to know about us dating until we hangout. So 7 months in secret. With him ditching me. He likes girls pictures on Instagram, and he got in trouble last year or something for asking some chick for nudes. He ask (s)(ed) girls for nudes while we were dating. He called me a slut whore bitch stupid etc. he always asks for nudes and gets mad if I don't send. So I have sent a few, because I didn't want him to be mad at me. He says he loves me, but won't talk to me for days, unless I text him first, but even then sometimes hell just ignore me, unless I say I'll send him a nude. He doesn't text me cute long paragraphs, nothing. When we first started talking, we used to talk all the time.. He would text me first, not want the conversation to end, etc. now it's completely opposite, we barely talk. I feel like he's dating someone else.. I'm 14 he's 15. Oh and I'll be going to his school next year, and when I told him that he replied "nonononononononononono bye NO" like you don't wanna see me? Lol is he a fuckboy? Should I end it?

Most Helpful Guy

• You need help, young lady. You shouldn't be sending nudes, having sex, or doing any of this at age 14. Hell, you shouldn't even know what a fuckboy is, let alone say it!

Most Helpful Girl

• This guy treats you with no respect at all. None. He's not even pretending to like you as a person. Hell yes you should cut him off.

What Guys Said 11

• I think there's a good chance he mainly wants just sex and nude pics from you. I bet he's been interacting in similar ways with one or more other girls.

• He's not your boyfriend. He's not even a good friend. Why are you still talking to him?

• Clear fuckboy. Ditch him and warn every girl he talks to about him so he never gets to do that to any girl again ever.

Move along people. :P

• eh

drop that pos. seriously - self respect > sex or some idiot who doesn't respect you and want to get to know you.

You. Can. Do. Better.

• He's insensitive and doesn't care about anything. Don't get all lured into him. Move away now.

• i think he is fuckboy you should end it because if i was him i would no i would seed really can't wait to see you in person and i would show you around the school

• This fuckboy shaming must end!

• Move away and never send your nudes to anyone.

• you're 14 kids these days

• Help me out with 'fuckboy', I'm obv down with the kids, what's the definition? General douche bag?

• Obvious fuckboy is obvious.. End it. Don't delude yourself.

What Girls Said 16

• If he's called you such despicable things and won't hang out with you because you won't have sex with him, you have 0 respect from him. And yes, he's a fuckboy. Don't ever let a guy pressure you into doing something you don't want (whether it be sex or you sending him nudes) just to make him happy. No, this guy does not love you either. Stop talking to him.

• "nonononononononononono bye NO"
    ^^ He wrote this?

LOL.
    Right now a 40-year-old is laughing at him.

Hun, I don't think this boy is even worth the time you spent to write this paragraph. xx

• wow.. i don't even know what to say. Whilst writing this long ass paragraph, didn't you figure it out? He's a fuckboy and a total idiot.
    And you should do different things at your age instead of sending nudes. You are literally letting this guy walk all over you and manipulate you in whatever way he wants.

• Okay, this could be a joke, but i'll answer this anyway. I read 3-5 lines into your story and I can already tell this guy is, in fact, a fuckboy. A normal boy your age would not ask for nudes, and wouldn't ditch you just because you don't want to have sex. He's just some horny little teenager who wants to get laid. End it. Now.

• He just in it for the sex sweetie. My advice, ditch his sorry a## and find a real man. Besides you are too good to lower your dignity for that low piece sh**. Love and respect yourself first before any man.

• Yes he is!

• hell yeah cut him off. When I was about 13, I had something with a guy VERY similar to the one you are describing. Guys like this are bad news, period. And I wish someone was around to tell me that I was a stupid little kid for ever liking him 😂 he'll be a loser in a few years if he doesn't change, I promise! Don't waste your time on someone like that :)

• You can't be serious. You already have the answer lol. And if you never met you're not even considered as his girlfriend... Dump him

• He's the most obvious fuckboy ever! He doesn't want to date you, he keeps you a secret and uses you to get nudes. You said that he thinks because you're not a virgin you'll have sex with anyone so you answered your own question!

• Dump him, move on and forget about him. He isn't worth your time. He doesn't care about how you feel and will only respond to nudes. He probably only keeps talking to you because you send them. Cut him off completely cause the way he acts is kinda guilty with how he ignores you. Don't let him ruin you and show him that it doesn't hurt you anymore.

• Just end it now! He's wasting your time. If he was really your boyfriend, he wouldn't disrespect you.

• Get rid... As soon as

• 100% fuckboy. end it, for the sake of your feelings

• 1. He isn't your boyfriend. That isn't a relationship.
    2. Stop sending nudes. You can be charged for distributing child porn, and he can be charged for possessing it.
    3. Stop contacting him. He's only going to cause problems for you.

• The fact you're dating and you haven't actually met is weird. Dump him!

• Run away from him.
    All these signs are the ones even I have experienced.

I know it is painful when you trade "something of yours" just for his words. So would you give him "Sex" if he watches a "movie" with you. I don't think this guy is even worth an inch of your middle finger. Sorry to say just move away from him.

I believe you deserve a better guy.