He want to pull back because he's unsure about the future even he like me. Or Am I being needy?

He moved to my country and start his expat life for almost 1 year, and still plans to stay longer. He’s nice, not that kind of who just want to play. I’m pretty sure about it. We both have stable job. We met each other in a picnic trip and stay in touch. sometime he invited me out for coffee, movies, foods, … and he seem want to meet me anytime he had chance. Thing had been good since then. His friends know about me, his mom at home knows about me – because his friend trold her but he feel ok with it. We started like a kind of dating Last month, we started to be more and more busy, he got some new classes to cover and I had a lot of tasks to do. Then I felt he’s kinda distant. He didn’t want to go out too much, we had a few dates but he always rescheduled them. Sometime he didn’t want to go out with me but only want to stay home and watch a tv show with his best bro. He always tell me to text him when I can hang out if I want. But when I texted him, he seem not very excited and didn’t care about me much. It was totally different from… even one week before that. It make me feel like Am I being needy? He’s the one who told me to text him but then he rarely reply? Am I acting needy? Once I texted him but. After 4 days, still nothing from him. So I decided to send him a message and ask him what’s going on and something like You don’t want to talk to me?

Then after a while he told me he want to pull back a bit because he will move out from my country at some point in the future so if we continue as we are is not a best thing to do. Then he told me he like me but he's unsure about his future. He want to stay in contact and be friend, still be nice to each other.
what can I do? How can I get him back? I'm currently in no contact. Should I text him after about 1 month to see How is he? I really don't want to let thing go like this :( any chance?
He said that he had an amazing time with me and happy with how thing was going but he may have setting himself up for something where he was gonna be hurt in the future or something.
But we are doing really good. His friend know about me. He's not hesitate to let other people know about us. Even his mom knows about me but he doesn't bother.

What Guys Said 1

• He seems a good catch! Did he explained his reasons?

• He said that he will leave at some point in the future so if we continuing what we're doing probably isn't the best thing. And he don't think what we're doing can just stay as it is. So if he leave what will happen? Someone will get hurt when something change.
      And He said that he had an amazing time with me and happy with how thing was going but he may have setting himself up for something where he was gonna be hurt in the future or something. He told me he thought about it before but why we try to fix something that isn't broken, but back to reality, he realized that He's even unsure about himself...
      That's all. He want us to stay in contact and continue being nice to each other, back to friend stage. I keep No contact for a week already.
      Last time we met, when I slept over his place, I forgot my shorts so I keep wearing my jeans to bed, he even make a joke with me : Hey we back to that stage when you have to wear jeans while sleeping next to me? Lol. Then thing changes quickly.

• Sad but true :( I may need time to think about it carefully before making any stupid action. Lol. I hope he may miss me after every drinking night. Haha.

• Lol, That's for sure!
      He will regret it for the rest of his life 😜

What Girls Said 0