GIRLFRIEND ADVICE?

on Christmas Eve I spent the day with my girlfriend. It happened to be her birthday as well. We planned to spend the day together and it was a very nice time. I mentioned to her that I never spent the holidays or kissed a girl on new years before and she laughs and mocks what I said. What does that mean on her behalf? Is it because she never done the same either? I don't honestly know about her past experiences with guys prior to dating me and I don't want to be that type of guy and ask about that stuff. She told me when we hungout after a few times she was a virgin and never done anything with a guy before. How do I know she isn't lying and trying to keep certain things to herself?

What Girls Said 1

• Well I think it would be stupid of her to lie about that, you won't ever be sure you just have to trust her and believe her.

What Guys Said 0