PEOPLE HELP, I just got tinder and the first girl ever has contacted me with " you look like a lemonade drinker, but a champagne thinker" Dafuq?

im super confused what a "lemonade drinker but a champaigne thinker" is!

Most Helpful Girl

• Lemonade = casual, if you're a lemonade drinker that means you live casually, you're not too demanding or high maintenance. But champagne = sophisticated, champagne thinker means you're smart and can speak and think on a higher level.

Most Helpful Guy

• It's funny how girls like to talk shit about guys pick up lines, when they say even more cringe worthy stuff when they actually have to try and approach guys.

NOT SO EASY IS IT BITCH

What Girls Said 5

• Copy, paste, paste, paste, paste, paste, paste, paste, paste. You are paste number thirty-five, section A, subsection 1(b).

Her words don't have to make sense, because tinder is tinder, and she is a woman. Nyah nyah, sucks to be you.
    (:

Any questions?

by the way, it's still hard for me to believe that anyone (other than gay men) actually meets up with apps like that. I feel like I'm a thousand years old.

• It sounds like she's trying to come off way cooler than she really is. I wouldn't hold my breath on this one.

• she asked where i live and my job, is that unusual for a girl to ask in the first 2 mins of convo?

• no one i have ever spoke to mentions jobs as a first thought.. so its just unusual to me.

• Maybe she sees it as an icebreaker

• Google it :p
    Maybe she meant you re hot but in a classy sophisticated way

• Haha you look like a 6 year old but seem more mentally mature?

I have no idea 😂😂😂

• On the bright side you found a girl smart enough to rhyme...

• she just kept asking weird questions so i broke it up with her... luckily tho if she didn't message me, whoever it actually was. i wouldn't have met the girl i'm talking to now! ^^

• It means you look very young , but intelligent

What Guys Said 3

• never heard that.

I'd assume it means... since lemonade is a relatively common everyday sort of drink
    that perhaps you are normal kind of guy
    but, since champagne is considered classy, cultured, etc that you have an intelligent cultured mind

so it sounds like a compliment but i am not familiar with that saying

• It means you look like an average typical joe, someone who follows the herds of everything else. Don't Drink The Lemonade ! lol its a reference to people being like sheep and following along. Therefore "Don't drink the Lemonade like everyone else..."

However Champagne Thinker means you have qualities or extra that are not typical - or not a herd mentality.

In short - she's prob just teasing and has somehow found a quality within you worthy of at least initial further investigation. Don't Blow IT! Good luck :)

• she was certainly not the girl i wanted >.< seemed like some sort of catfish asking weird questions... but thnx to her i wouldn't have met the girl im talking to now ^^

• I hope its something positive, how did she phrase it?

• "you look like a lemonade drinker but a champagne thinker" (then with a smirk flirt face)

• Hmm not sure, maybe some girls can help you out.