Whoever has the better job, should ask out and pay then?

Yes or no? Explain why.

Most Helpful Girl

• No. Whoever wants to do the asking should ask.

I always pay for myself on dates because I don't want someone taking care of me nor feeling obligated to give him something.

I think people on dates should pay for themselves unless someone offers to pay for both. However I think guys get treated like shit if they say they want to only pay for themselves. Guys shouldn't also be obligated to pay.

Equality is equality.

Most Helpful Guy

• My opinion is work hard in uni, get a nice career, and just fuking pay the bill already like a gentleman lol way too much time spent in this topic imho

What Girls Said 1

• It's rude to ask about how much someone makes so no. If you ask, you pay. It's not that hard.

• I'm talking about if you both already know I forgot to imply that belle goodness.

What Guys Said 2

• No... doesn't matter if its a friend of mine or a date... If she and I go anywhere, I always pay because I still believe in chivalry/old fashioned dating

• Na, a girl asked me out today, I told her if she booked it I'd pay for it, she said she'd pay coz it was her idea. I've got a better job than her, but I've taken her out and paid before, I don't think anyone should get rinsed.