How important is weight when it comes to relationships?

Most Helpful Girl

• I used to care more about it before, but after falling (and still falling) for someone that is quite chubby, I don't care as much anymore. People (friends and family) told me that I should go for better, but I just want him. His weight isn't a concern to me. I didn't fall for a number on a scale. I fell for personality.

Most Helpful Guy

• Very, if she's fat it's not happening.

• What if the guy is a bit stocky?

• Then he can't expect to be with a thin woman unless she doesn't care about him being tubby. lol

What Girls Said 3

• Very important.

• Unfortunately its important and for a chic that struggles to keep it off I know how hard it is and dedication it takes

• It doesn't matter much to me unless someone is extreme. Extremely thin, extremely muscular or extremely overweight.

What Guys Said 2

• I mean I know it sounds superficial, but I just am not attracted to a girl who is big... Now it doesn't matter if she is toned or not, I just get turned off if she is a little big... but that's just me and have plenty of friends who feel differently and good for them! To each his own!

• I don't know about "weight" but "WAIT" is very important.