Will he be put off by my body?

I've been texting a guy pretty constantly for a few weeks now and we are due to go on out first date in a couple of days. We get on really well and are both attracted to each other, but he hasn't seen my body. I fall somewhere between being curvy and being fat and I'm worried he'll be put off by my size. He seems like a really nice guy, but will he be put off by my body?

Most Helpful Guy

• If he has seen your face, then he should have an idea. I had one instance where I absolutely clicked with this girl really, really well. She sent me a picture, and she was pretty fat. Like 200 pounds or something. It was disgusting to me. I still liked her as a person and we still get along really well, but I am going nowhere near dating or having sex with her.

Most Helpful Girl

• I used to think so but after meeting my current boyfriend it really isn't a big deal. Now we never mentioned body types before I met him. he saw pictures but not full length. And he knew I was a swimmer in my past but I had gained a significant amount of weight. And when you tell people you are into a sport they assume you are fit and look good. But I wanted him to know I don't look like I used to. And so he asked for pictures and Sent them and to show him what I used to look like to make myself feel better I sent him old pics too. And he told me i'm beautiful in both pictures and it doesn't matter to him. And when I met him, apparently we really hit it off and he had no problem with my weight. And he hasn't been able to keep his hands off me since. I've actually become more body confident since then. We've already had sex and it's like he doesn't care about my extra jiggle. And he's actually 50 pounds lighter than me but he doesn't care and he loves my body and he still thinks i'm sexy. It took me a long time to accept that people like what they like and he honestly likes my body. I mean of course some supermodel walks in and he's undeniably going to drool. But he knows me inside and out and he's not going to drop me for some girl like that. So just be confident in your own skin and as long as he's not a douchebag he will understand and he will love you for you.
    Good luck girl! Don't ever let a man bring you down for your body. And believe me if he's the right guy then it won't phase him and he will make you feel like a million bucks every time you are together.

• This has made me feel so much better, thank you! I'm happy that you have found someone that loves you for you and wish you the best for the future. Fingers crossed things will go as well for me as they have for you

What Guys Said 6

• Talk about a blind date. I thought you at least exchange more then head shot just so both of you know what you are working with. I think you two should exchange photos (tasteful) of each other then see if both of you still want to meet.

• I wouldn't be

• How would anyone here know what goes on in his head?
    Ask him, show him a picture or outright yolo it

• Lol tell him before you meet, I once met a chick from tinder like this and I bailed right after 4 minutes after telling her straight

• Just tell him you're a little chubby and see what he says.

• post a pic and will tell you

What Girls Said 1

• Well, I can't really be sure. Maybe he will, maybe he won't. If your face looks thin then he might be surprised to find out you're not skinny, maybe that won't put him off, but I can't be sure.