Would this be to much of an age gap?

Would a 14 year age difference between a man in his early 20s and a women in her late 30s be too much of an age gap? Also if the women has a daughter 3 years younger than the man?

Most Helpful Girl

• Very awkward situation to be in.
    It seems as if she was a teen parent, If I'm guessing?
    The daughter thing is what makes it weird.
    Other than that, I'd see no problem with this because guy's have this prominent age difference with women all of the time (It's just that the guy is usually the older one, and the woman is the older one).
    I don't see anything wrong with it the other way around.

Listen, as long as you are happy with this woman. I think you should be with her. Age shouldn't be the determining factor whether you want someone romantically in your life. You both are adults at this stage, and have every right to make decisions on whether you want to pursue this or not.

Most Helpful Guy

• A cougar with a teen, it will be awkward, but if you are in for sex it's okay, if it's like a real love they it's weird, but then again not much difference. But you do realize after 20yrs her batteries will run out while you will still have 20yrs with your batteries running

What Girls Said 2

• It would be weird because of the daughter but many people have done it before

• I would find that to be a very awkward age gap and relationship, yes.

What Guys Said 1

• You should ask yourself where you see the relationship ten years fron now. She will be decrepit but you will still be young and horny.