What to do for New Years Eve?

I'm trying to decide what to do for NYE. I have a boyfriend I've been seeing for a couple months now but known each other for a couple years. Over Christmas weekend he told me he'd like to call me at some point but never did, and he wasn't pursuing to see me again at the end of the weekend until I finally mentionned it. He said he'd like to see me but can't sleepover- he was acting a little distant but maybe it's just because he's been busy with the family. While he was driving to my place, he was trying to call me but I was busy doing chores downstairs at the time. When I saw his text 15 mins later I called right back. After he picked up he told me that he just found out his uncle had to go to the hospital and that he might've had a stroke and doesn't know if he should still come over or go to the hospital. I told him that he's welcome here but that he should probably go back to the hospital. Then he said he's already half way to my house and we live over and hour drive apart.. he said he'll still come over and I told him we can hang out for a little and he should go back to see his uncle.

He was definetely not in a good mood while we were hanging out and I tried to comfort him as best I could. I never met his uncle yet and said that I'm here for him if he needs to call me and to keep me updated. I brought up if he still wants to do something for new years and he said one of his friends is having a house party in his hometown. For a few weeks now, I've been talking to a friend about seieng eachother for new years. We're not super close but we met over the summer and my boyfriends met her too and we've been texting each other back and fourth for a while now. So when I mentionned it to my boyfriend he told me how his friend wouldn't want "strangers" over or whatever. So it looks like if I go with him I can't bring any of my friends, or his friend hosting the party (who I haven't met) doesn't want anyone he doesn't know coming. Also, my girlfriends from high school are organizing something for NYE. I don't know what to do, and I haven't heard from my boyfriend all day :(

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 1

• I watched TV. What did you end up doing?