What do you think of a former fat girl? Would you date one?

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• I'm a former fat girl haha
    I understand what you're feeling too. But just be confident because the way you see your body isn't how others see it. It's hard to see how you truly look after losing so much weight and hating the way you looked. You look better than you think and yes people will want to date you. Lol just be a nice and respectful person.

What Guys Said 3

• I wouldn't want to date someone who would say boo about something I used to be and clearly no longer am.

I was a goth kid for years, and if someone saw those photos, and was all "I can't be with you anymore, I just can't unsee your black clothing", it'd be preposterous. And more to the point, they should definitely GTFO if they're that shallow.

• fat bottom girls you make the rockin world going round

• I used to be fat and women like me. Sure, I have and would date a former fat girl. In my case it would be hypocritical not to.

What Girls Said 4

• There was actually a study done that concluded people view formerly overweight people as less attractive than people of a similar attractiveness who were not previously overweight. I think there's a stigma, even after the weight lost, for people who have lost a lot of weight.

But the key is to be confident with the new body and health and proud of the work it took to get to the new place.

• YEA! I am one!

• I don't date girls, but I'm sure lots of guys would, if they like you ;)

• I don't date girls but a former obese girl who now has a nice body shows that she has a great will to improve herself. What's unattractive about a person like that?