Is it weird that I guy I just started dating said he wants me to have his baby during sex?

So I've been dating a guy for acouple of months, we have an amazing connection that I haven't felt with anyone in a long time, I know the feeling is mutual because he calls everyday and we talk for hours and always wants to see me which is so sweet. Anyway we slept together for the first time the other night and during sex he repetitively said that he wanted to get me pregnant and wants me to have his babies? I was abit surprised as I've never been told this before but thought maybe he was just in the heat of the moment. My friends all think he's obsessive but I really like him, even after he left he text me all day saying how much he misses me and couldn't wait to see me again. So am I overthinking this or could he have signs of being possessive or is this just normal guy behaviour?

Most Helpful Girl

• I mean sort of it's a bit of a jump forward, it's a nice thought however you've only been dating for a couple months. He could be obsessed with you, I don't think possessive because he hasn't really told you what to do, and what you can't do etc.

What Guys Said 2

• During really powerful moments I guess that is ok, but not with someone during your first time together. That is very weird to me. I don't think it is a red flag, but just keep an eye out.

• I agree it's only because it was our first time together I wasn't expecting that response, thanks for the feedback

• This guy is crazy for you. I think he was seroius.

What Girls Said 1

• I honestly think that it would be good to stay extra careful that he will love you and serious about dating, not just having fun. In dating, it takes lots of time to understand someone, so you also want to know more about him before being serious and having babies with him. Just a thought, but I hope he's a good one for you. :D

• Thanks, I definitely don't want to think about having babies right now lol