Do girls ever take forever to reply to messages from guys they like?

I thought this girl liked me so I sent her a message trying to start a conversation. She took over a day to respond. But when she replied she seemed super enthusiastic and suggested something she wanted to do.

So I replied asking her out. Its been another day and she hasn't even read it. I dunno if she doesn't like me. Or if maybe she likes me but is playing it cool or she could even just be nervous.

What do you think?

0|0
5|3

Most Helpful Girl

• Sometimes lol but I usually reply quick.

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• I fucking hate when they do that shit. Makes me not even want to bother trying with them.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 4

• texting is a game. When I text a guy i like I usually wait a max of 30 minutes so it seems like I'm busy or that I have a life I guess.. But usually when I text a guy hours and hours late or even a day late it's because your text is not a priority. What's throwing me off about this girl is that her text was positive and enthusiastic

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't know about this girl in particular but I personally have been told to wait. To not reply right away or you will seem to desperate or anxious. So I anxiously wait it out. but I wouldn't wait an entire day unless I accidentally forgot which probably wouldn't happen because that's all i'd be thinking about. She could just happen to be busy and also needs some time to reply. Sometimes I sit and think for a while until I reply. Don't sweat it.

0|0
    0|0
  • She doesn't want to appear desperate I think lol I would probably do the same just because I would be so exited and wouldn't know how to reply

0|0
    0|0
  • i dont play those games so no

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 2

• She is trying to play it cool. she likes you.

0|0
    0|0
  • Forget her. If she liked you, she would find time to respond sooner.

0|0
    0|0