Do white guys still have a chance with white girls?

It seems that white girls are dating black guys more now. Perhaps they think blacks are stronger, more masculine, more powerful in bed? The same goes for black hispanic males. They have the strong love the light skin Hispanics as well. Also, it's no secret that black guys are known to be completely smitten with white girls. Yes, there are plenty of black guys saying they only date light skin women. Should white guys, or any guys that are into white women, press the panic button sooner or later? The competition for light skin girls seem to be pretty crazy.

Most Helpful Girl

• This idiotic race baiting is *so* tiresome.

Most Helpful Guy

What Girls Said 0

What Guys Said 7

• sigh... Can't you drop these stupid comparisons and actually try to date "white" females instead of whining?

• it depends on the individual

• Yeah blacks are beating you you should start tanning and painting your skin black its the only way.

• Yeah, no reason for white guys to even try. Let the women be part of a harem.

• I'm white and my fiancĂ©e is white. Take from that what you will.

• i dont think so, however depends on where you live. i dont experience it in my country

• i want me some white girls