What do I do know?

I was dating a guy for 5 months, a long story short... I fell in love got scared and pushed him away and called it off, ended it and things went bad from there, as expected... 3 months down the line, we still argue.. Then have a lovely conversation and it's always a repeat of this.. I still love him, never told him but he didn't either, on a staff night out last week things got intense with us so we went outside to speak, we started arguing... In the middle of this we kissed and I walked away from him as I was angry and my head all over the place, he came after me and we both sta crying and he told me he'd fallen for me as well (I admited my feelings as well) This week I've been texting but he's a little dry... Doesn't text back and a little offish.. I texted him today.. Saying I want to be with him and want to work this out, but if that's not what he wants I'll understand, but I needed to at least now what he wanted... He replied back 2 hours later with an emoji... And it's made me mad because he's not telling me what he wants... Why not?

• He's scared
  • Don't bother

What Guys Said 2

• The awkward back and forth dance has been well established. What you both want has never been clearly voiced and this is why your relationship has been wonky too. Your mistake in your last text was saying both you wanted him and saying it was ok if he did not feel the same way. You should have only said you want to be with him. You give him only one thing to think about. Instead you gave him two things to think about which only leads to more confusion and continues the back and forth awkward dance.

• So what should I do?

• Tell him you want to be with him New Years Eve and you want to kiss him at midnight!

• The ladies say don't bother with him. I say from a guys perspective he is scared to get close to you after you pushed him away before. If you really want to be with dude be persistent without allowing anger to lead you

• I agree with you thanks for the advice

• You are most welcome. Good luck

What Girls Said 1

• He's probably confused and scared. You should reassure him that you want to be with him.