What was your worst date experience?

I had a bad one today.

girl - want to hang out?

me - sure.

girl visits, drives too fast ends up in the ditch, gets yelled out by her dad and has to leave immeditly without even getting to hang out and is grounded for 3 months ( even though she's 22 )

She ALSO LIED ABOUT HAVING A CHILD!

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guy

• I can think of two... One was with this girl who told me she was in rehab, has been in therapy since she was 7, and has a huge spending problem... all within about the first 30 minutes of our date.

Another time I met a girl off Tinder at a bar and she was extremely nervous the entire time. She would even laugh and then her face would go into this really weird nervous look where her eyes would be zipping all over the place. It was so hard to carry a conversation with her, I started to feel nervous. After about 30 minutes I called it quits and went home.

What Girls Said 7

• Drove 45 minutes and the fucktard did a no show. That's like the worst one I can remember. It happened 2 years ago

• damnnnnnnn. that seriously sucks... I haven't had any date experiences at all yet, but I hope I never have one like yours

• well you are 15, so i assume in the next like 5 years you'll have them. just be safe.

• My worst date experience is the date I never had!
    Well I skyped with my crush a few days ago, doesn't count as a date xD? I mean, he was sending me kisses and all, and the worst part is that his MIC didn't work :'( !

• My boyfriend snuck over to my house one day and we used the ladder to hang out on the roof. My dad comes back home and saw the ladder and took it back in. So me and my boyfriend were stuck on the roof until the next day in the rain because his phone was dead and mine was in my room

• If it makes you feel better, this one guy got high before going out with me. He said my bubbly personally was too much to handle.

Sorry about your date.

• holy crap. i don't even smoke cigs much less drugs! im a good boy lol. i'm sorry about your date too.

• haven't one yet

• Going on a date for my birthday with my best friend and her boyfriend, and my boyfriend makes me pay for his food because he was broke. Ordered a steak and everything. I was out of $60 of my bday money and he decided he wanted us to drive him an hour back to his car so he could go To a party, that relationship didn't last too much longer.

• I'm sorry. I'd never do that to someone
      I either pay all or go half. Espically on someone's birthday wow.

What Guys Said 2

• it was at the mall with this girl we walked around... and around and she barely talked wow it was so boring

• Smooth move on her part.

• And she didn't tell me she had a child until after coming to visit, that is NEED to know stuff.

• Brooooo where did you meet her?

• I have cerebral palsy and still live at home in my old neighborhood but her car messed up so my mom went with me to make sure she was okay so a gas station, i get in the car, we go to the park to walk, her dad calls and says " you are grounded for 3 months leave now! " so we didn't even get to hang.