Will a man not like me if my bum is small?

My bums is not big like Nicki Minaj or Iggy Azalea. Are guys okay with bums that are not very big?

Most Helpful Guy

• personally I dont like small ones.

Most Helpful Girl

• Not every big bum looks like nicki minaj and iggy. Every butt has different shapes. Jlo has a big butt and she looks great, she's very fit

What Guys Said 18

• Nicki Minaj and Iggy Azalea's asses are disgusting. I honestly don't understand how people find them attractive.

• It's time to hit the squat position then work on the glutes no point in whining in the internet is there

• Nicky minajs bum is disgusting...
    Most of the guys like me like small ones.. So don't worry just Be normal...
    Very less guys like big bums like Nickys...

• Big doesn't automatically mean better and most dudes don't even like Iggy's or Nicki's size

• You ever seen a supermodel or athlete? They tend to have small bums and men still like them

• I'm sure your bum is just fine 😊 I like a lot of shapes and sizes... variety is the spice of life

• Iggy Azalea and Nicki Minaj are horrific

• I like it them firm lol

• Well do you have big boobs doe

• No I do not.

• Very, very skinny.

• Long legs? Lol I am just trying to help OP, skinny is good thing but what you mean very skinny

• I like a small bum, I can get better angles, it still jiggles and everything

• you're fine so no worries

• It has to have that pop and looks good wit ur body

• I will like a girl who is in balance. Small bum, small boobs, skinny works for me

• i like small bum:)

• Are you black? Big ass fetish is common with black guys, also to a lesser extent other guys.

I personally like a small, pert ass, I can grab by both cheeks and lift the girl off her feet while I kiss her.

• I'm a fan of a small , but firm booty , as long as it has nice shape , then I see no problem

• Just saying guys don't like that the reason it's popular is cause guys find it weird and interesting

• Both of their butts suck. Why would you want a overly huge ass like that?

What Girls Said 6

• Iggy and Nicki's butts are both fake first of all, and second of all if a guy isn't okay with your small butt then you shouldn't be okay with a guy who only wants you for looks.

• If a guy is into you, he shouldn't be into you just for your "ass"ets. (😏) yes, I know that that's what guys look at in women as well but first and foremost should come your personality and who you are as a person. Any guy who is dating you just for your ass or body, is just in it to get laid. You need someone who appreciates all of you; inside and out.

• Most guy's actually don't like butts liks Nicki Minaj's. It's too much.

• Lol ofc they r hun, not all guys like a big badonkadonk

• Lol, I have a small bum and I get guys just fine. It's not a big deal.

• well normally boys shouldn't care if the guy truly loves you it won't matter. Yes guys do like looking at girls and all but also some guys like different body shapes. on my opinion I just think that society lately is pressuring girls to look perfect and have big butts and big boobs and a skinny as belly. People are just built differently
    Hope that helps