Anyone else so in love it's overwhelming?

I'm absolutely addicted to my boyfriend! Like it's uncanny! Anyone else have this same situation going?

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• It'll go away after a while

• 14 years of marriage...
      3 kids...

Nope.
      xx

• @redeyemindtricks you're so wise why can't I marry u or adopt u as my sister😭

• If God gave a girl both wisdom and youth, she would take over the world.

Fairytale, lol. Ain't no glass slipper gonna fit on MY big-ass feet.

Closest I've gotten to a fairytale princess? Um, that would have to be January 2nd a few years back. My husband's little brother:
      "Hey [husband's name], dude, your wife shits glitter."
      TRUE STORY.
      (New year's eve + my bday on 1/1... I went a little hard lol. And I don't even get drunk)

What Guys Said 3

• It is interesting that you use the word "addicted."

Love addicts spend much time and effort on a person to whom they are addicted. Love addicts value this person above themselves, and their focus on the beloved other often is obsessive.

This behavior results in love addicts neglecting to care for themselves in a variety of ways, in essence abandoning important aspects of their lives and well-being to stay connected to the object of their affections.

A love addict’s core fantasy is the expectation that someone else can solve their problems, provide unconditional positive regard at all times, and take care of them. When this unrealistic need isn’t met, love addicts may find themselves feeling resentful, and may create conflict in their relationships with others.

Are you a love addict?

• Not to that extreme!

• I hope not. There are people who are addicted to being in love. They aren't in love with their partner, they are just in love with the idea of being in love. At first, they sound like a really dedicated, in-love boyfriend/girlfriend, but eventually you realize they have a sick addiction. You using the word "addicted" set off alarms. Thanks for responding.

• it's called the honeymoon phase, it comes and goes, enjoy it while it lasts!

• I've been so in lust it's overwhelming.

I hate my sex drive :p

What Girls Said 3

• Nah I feel that way about my dog though. People are assholes but he has never let me down. I mean, he chews my shoes and ate my watch but he hasn't ever broken my heart.

Seriously though, enjoy it while it lasts :) You sound like a lucky lady

• I had a single dad. I grew up thinking "Fuck love". I can't cum unless I'm being hit, screamed at, or degraded. But somehow I found the man of my dreams.

15 years and it's still getting better.

• Nah fuck love, gimme food