Why do I feel jealous, insecure, threated with my girlfriend flirting?

If she's flirting with other guys, shouldn't I be happy for her & myself? It obviously means she's attractive?

Most Helpful Girl

• A lot of people feel jealous and insecure at times, especially when they are in a relationship. It just shows you are scared to lose her to someone else. Some people are naturally flirty but that doesn't mean they are attracted to the person they are flirting with. It can mean they feel more confident getting that kind of attention from people.

To be honest, I would never flirt with other guys when i'm in a relationship. I wouldn't put my SO in that uncomfortable position. I would have too much regard for his feelings. That's just how I am though. Your girlfriend may think it's okay, because she feels it's only harmless fun 💛

What Girls Said 2

• Yeahhhh but you're feeling jealous, insecure about it. Maybe you feel like there is some competition out there.. Still

• I wouldn't be okay with my man flirting with other people. So I think it is perfectly natural for you to feel jealous and a little less natural for her to be flirting..

What Guys Said 1

• Because you're secretly afraid she'll dump you and go for one of the guys she's flirting with. It's just your insecurity over the fact that you think your girlfriend is "too good" for you. Most guys and girls face this. Logically, you are okay with her flirting - emotionally, you are not fine with it.