Is my crush pathetic?

I've had a crush on this guy since I've been in middleschool, I'm now a Junior in highschool and I've been trying to get the courage to approach him. But I'm extrememly shy, so it's weird for me. Should I do try to talk to him or no?

What Guys Said 1

• yes you should try to talk to him.

What Girls Said 2

• Take it one step at a time, message him over social media and after a while when you feel comfortable and confident talk to him at school. I been there before and now I am with my middle school crush he thought me being shy was really cute..

• Would he be totally creeped out if I just randomly messaged him on social media? I feel confident if he were to talk to me in person, I'm just extremely nervous on how to start talking to him.

• He wouldn't be creeped out.. My boyfriend use to be a stoner until I told how much I hated drugs.. He is changing for the better of himself and to make our relationship last a lifetime.. Right now he's paying time in juvie for a reason that I don't even know.. If you check out my page I have asked a question asking for advice. Lol

• Lol ok thank you. And I'll check it out.

• yeah.. give it a try..