Do you ever think about what it would be like to be married to your partner?

Do you ever think about what it would be like to be married to your partner?Maybe you are at a place in life where you are not ready to find a permanent partner, so you are dating on a somewhat casual basis - no expectations and no promises, right? But. . . do you ever find yourself thnking about what it would be like to be married to your current partner? When that happens, does it scare you? Make you feel comfortaable? Make you feel like you are becoming more mature? Do you have anyone who you can talk to aboiut those things?

• No, I never think about being married to my current dating partner.
  • Yes, I sometimes think about being married to my current dating partner and it scares me!
  • Yes, I sometimes think about being married to my current dating partner and it makes me feel good!
  • Yes, I sometimes think about being married to my current dating partner and it makes me think I am becoming more mature!

Most Helpful Girl

• I don't think me and my hand would have a long lasting marriage to be honest.

Most Helpful Guy

• I haven't dated for years now. But whenever i date, I always have a long term goal in mind. Like a relationship, which could possibly lead to marriage. I just don't' feel comfortable with casual dating.

What Girls Said 4

• Do you ever think about what it would be like to be married to your partner?
    A. No, I never think about being married to my current dating partner.

I have no interest in what I see as a hellish prison of obligated sex, nagging for sex/fetishes/kinks/actions despite my desire, endless list of household and childcare chores that I will do all or most of, and the other load of sh*t that comes with being married. In my opinion no male is worth being stuck with.

• Sounds like you have chosen some real losers for dating/relationships. I hope your luck improves because most marriages are not bleak like the picture you paint.

• And going by statistics the cycle seems to start anew. Again we hold different opinion.

• That's okay. We have different experiences.

• Nope
    filler

• yes and it feels good

• I am single now, but I did think about actually marrying my ex. We even got engaged.

What Guys Said 1

• I'll let you know when I find a girl who's compatible physically and emotionally