My partner split up with me?

So I've been in a relationship for 7 months with a girl. We both made a lot of bad decisions including moving into our own house together after dating for just a few months. We had a lot of strain with cash and the house and it kind of taken away the spark between us.

So we moved out of the house and I did upset her by getting the wrong idea of a situation and after that she was never the same and asked me to give her some time alone. After giving her time alone she asked me in for the serious convo and broke up with me. She said I'm emotionally in a bad place right now and can't be in a serious relationship until I sort my head out maby in the future we can work.

Shortly after i found put she had been talking to another guy on Facebook and met him. I confronted her about it and she said "I'm depressed and when girls are depressed they try and help other guys who are depressed. You've been the best boyfriend I've ever had and I don't deserve you.

Honestly i really want her back because I do love her. What do you all think? Is there something to be worked on or has she fucked me over?

Thanks

I was thinking of peuswading her to come on a. trip to Paris with me and maby we could fix our relationship there? But am I just wasting my time?

What Girls Said 2

• Well no thats not always true, girls don't always run into another guys arms when theyre depressed, she needs to also get herself together and figure out what she wants to do. You have to wait, time will tell but show her that you're in it for the long haul and that you're serious. You have to be okay with being by yourself before you can dive into a relationship again, keep busy and be independent.

• She's a grade A bitch.

What Guys Said 1

• you can't fight for something if a person isn't going to fight with you. it seems clear that her depression is sort of derailing the relationship... of course those other strains created problems as well.

my experience is that if a person can't tackle their depression then relationships will always suffer as a result. i don't think you should take her on a trip to paris. it may win her heart but probably only temporarily until the something else comes up