Best way to try get your ex to regret breaking up with you (If you want them back after months)?

• Try to be friends
  • No contact.

Most Helpful Guy

• You can't make him regret it. He can only regret it himself, and you have no control over whether he does or doesn't.

He broke up with you for a reason. You think he still loves you. Even if he does, there is a lot more to a relationship than love. There is a reason he left. That reason is almost certainly still there. Learn from your mistakes and move on. If you don't know what your mistakes are, you'll learn with time. When you are in a relationship you are too involved emotionally to fully understand your role. With time and hind site it will become more clear what you did wrong. That doesn't mean you are the only one who did things wrong. But you are the only one you can change.

Even if he gets back with you, the reasons he left will still be there. Nothing will have changed and he'll just grow to resent you and make it even worse. For now, it seems like at least he left on a relatively good note.

Store the relationship away in the fond memory compartment and move on. I know it's hard, very very hard. But you have to move on. Give it time and you'll be OK.

Most Helpful Girl

• No contact and be a successful hawtie with a great body and a ton of charm.

• If you really want a man to regret leaving you, then you must treat him like a king, consistently show him respect, and be the type of woman he would long for in every phase of his life.

• I've tried. life just feels empty without him. I know he cares about me and thinks about me I just wish they're was something I could do to prove myself to him

• Listen. You sound extremely desperate and pathetic. He does not want you. He has made himself clear and decided to move forward with his life so you need to do the same. Do not beg for a man's affection and attention especially if he has essentially disposed of your presence. It's not a good look and at that point you are deciding to reduce your own self-esteem.

What Guys Said 10

• There is no way. Its over so move on

• That's a little silly, don't you think? Shouldn't have broken up with him if you still wanted him. Ever thought he might find someone else while you were so meticulously planning on making him regret it?

• I didn't break up with him

• I still love and care for him. I've known him my whole life , of course I would want him back but its been 4 months now and I'm aware that its fair fetched. I have started dating now but my feelings still haven't changed for him

• Its better to let go, before your feeling start getting really messed up.

• You just don't. He is an EX for a reason , right?

• This is so petty. I'd only think less of her and know I made the right decision.

• They are your ex for a reason.

• donĀ“t try anything to get him back. you will fail. just look for a better guy and get over it.

• Success and hotness lol

Those two 5 years down the road will make him cringe

• From personal experience and take my word for it.. what they say is true, treat the person with respect and move on as quickly as possible. If you do both of these things, 9/10 they will regret the break up. It takes so much focus and toughness to do though. Tell them you understand and completely move on or act EXTREMELY well like you have.

• Why don't u grow up & be mature about it if u want to be with him sort things out maturely if u dont want to be with him move on get over it why play pathetic games all u will do is jepardize loosing the person iv just been through all that shit with my ex & because of the games she played i will not be going back to her !

• I'm not trying to play games. I genuinely don't know what to do. I told him I can't stop thinking about him and that I him and he replied saying he always thinks about our memories as well but doesn't think it will work if I didn't before. I know he still loves me but don't know why he won't give me a chance

• Well unfortunately you can't change someones mind the best thing u can do is move on & if he changes his mind he will come to you when & if he is ready but you can't wait round for him to do that cause it might not happen otherwise your only going to miss out on other avenues

• If your ex has dumped you then there's nothing you can do, they may regret their decision in the future but right now your best bet would be to move on with you life.

What Girls Said 3

• No contact and getting hot as fuck lol

• I say no contact - I'm sorry to say this, but bottom line: if he wanted or loved you enough there would be nothing that would stop him. If you are not good enough for him right now at this moment; sadly you will never be. I don't say this to hurt you, because I am sure that you are an awesome person - sounds like he has issues. Please move on - that one who won't let you out of his arms or sight is just around the corner...
    Chin up and walk proud girl.

• yea just try to move on..