I cheated on my girlfriend?

I hooked up with her best friend, and planned to break up with my girlfriend after her finals ended. I made plans with her best friend and fell in love with her. We kissed and had amazing sex! But, her best friend ended up transferring to LA for work (am in Bay Area) and she will work with a past, single crush. She left me behind and I have not told my girlfriend. Should I just keep this aside? I realized how much I really love my girlfriend and do not want her to leave me.

Most Helpful Girl

• I thin you should break up with your girlfriend because there you have her thinking you're into her, when you've done something that would betray her the most and hurt her the most. Ofcourse after you've done the deed you want to stay with your girlfriend, do her a favour and leave because no one deserves what you'e done and you're completely selfish. Sorry to be harsh but its true, you're just looking out for yourself.

Most Helpful Guy

• Her finding out is worse, it means you were being deceitful.

I mean, you could not tell her and keep your fingers crossed.

Or, just tell her. But if you tell her, don't do it in a "I'm sorry!" Type of way. Just do it the same way you'd tell a friend if you broke his belongings, like "Shit, my bad man". Don't actually tell her "my bad" lol, but you use that tone.

What Girls Said 6

• WOW! Your an A-WHOLE! what the fuck! Man! I hope that I never end up with a guy like you! On my knee I beg never to meet you!

• are u kidding me? i think u need to leave. if this other girl hadn't transferred, I'm 100% sure u would have continued seeing her. u don't love the other girl... u loved the sex u had, and thats the problem most y'all guys have. can't differentiate love and lust.

u need to ask yourself, how do u know u love your girlfriend? do u love HER, or are u just afraid of winding up alone?

• If you loved her you would have been honest with her. At this point be honest and realize you're only with her because you don't want to be alone. Break up with her. Dont completely be a dishonest piece of shit, just be a partially dishonest piece of shit.

• I don't quite get it when people say "youre only with her so you're not alone". They found someone to cheat with, so to me its obvious they can get someone else if they did leave or get dumped?

• @Trotters you're still missing the point. They might not even have anyone lined up. For example, the asker thought he had someone else "better" lined up and cheated with this someone better. Turns out someone better doesn't want him so now he "settles" for the girl he doesn't love since he'd rather be unhappy with her than alone

• Ah ok i get you now

• Break up with her she deserves better. You don't love her and you don't love her so called friend. What you and her so called friend was lust and a one time thing. Cheating is a selfish act and hurts the ones we love. We don't hurt the ones we love.

• Leave your girlfriend asshole.

• "I cheated on my girlfriend!"
    "But I love her!"

... I detect a lie.

What Guys Said 7

• You don't love this girl DBag your just using her just like the user and looser that you just became. Congrats Azz wipe

• Honestly you're a piece of shit but who are we to judge you. None of us is a saint hah, So do what you must to be happy.

• Honestly dude, you're the reason why so many women have trust issues these days. She deserves better than you. Scumbag

• "I cheated on my girlfriend?"

Yup you did

• lol obviously you don't really love her if you banged her best friend and fell in love with her. you don't know what love is bro, you should tell her. (: she will find out eventually.

• that's what happens

• You should apologize to your girlfriend and break up with her unless she still wants you.