Boyfriend is texting another girl I feel so horrible and bad about myself now and I dont know how to handle this?

My boyfriend of one year is texting another girl. She's younger and really hot and I don't know what ot do. they're sexting not even just texting and she's hot. I'm chubby and I'm kind of bigger than my boyfriend and he's always commenting about how "tight" her body is. I feel horrible about msyelf now after seeing her photos I know I'm definitely not hot. they've been texting since the June of this year so it's been months i dont know how he managed to hide this from me up to now. i found out because i was looking for someone's phone number to throw him a surprise party and she started texting him while i was on his phone and i was curious because i never heard her name before. my boyfriend is younger than me by 2.5 years and she is his age. i ended up reading lots of their messages and went through her facebook

do you think he'll cheat on me with her? we live together

Most Helpful Guy

• "She's younger" "they're sexting not even just texting" "always commenting about how "tight" her body is." "he managed to hide this from me"

If you read the sentences I quoted, you should know what to do. If you still don't, then you need to break up. "do you think he'll cheat on me with her?" He already did, sweetie. He's SEXTING another girl, hiding it from you and rubbing how hot she is on your face.

I know it's hard but, this man is not good for you and it's good that you weren't married to him already. You need to leave, I can't stress this enough.

Most Helpful Girl

• Cheat? If they are setting he has already cheated. It's one thing for a guy to look at porn and completely other subject for him to be requesting or accepting pictures from another girl. I'm sorry but that to me is unfaithful.
    He has hid it behind your back and for months, he compliments her in a way that he wants her.
    You should not feel bad about yourself! He's the liar the snap and the immature boy who doesn't take what he's had for a year he takes you for granted.
    Kick him to the curb! Someone your with shouldn't do this to you or make you feel that way regardless of your body or looks.
    He should be happy with what he has or leave the picture.
    You deserve better!

What Guys Said 4

• It's probably a done deal. Throw his stuff out on the street. You know enough already, you don't need to learn any more about it.

• Either sit down with him and get straight to the point with do you want her? And if he might be lying and says "no" which I believe he will do, then honestly I would say move on, but if you think there's possible that he won't cheat then fine, From my experience I only give 2 chances, Fool me once shame on you, Fool me twice shame on me, I need to learn to take what is given.

• He is bored of you trust me

• I think you know what the answer is. He's cheating on you, honey. You know what you have to do. Yes, it sucks. It sucks bad. But you have to have done respect for yourself and not let him treat you like this. Dump him and move on. Realize that there are better guys out there that will treat you how you deserve to be treated. I'm sorry; I know how it feels, I've been there. The only worse feeling than finding out someone is cheating is ducking with them because you're afraid of moving on, or that you won't find anyone else. It is scary, but you can do it. You must do it. Like yanking off a band-aid, the quicker you end it the less it will hurt. I wish you the best of luck! Keep us updated.

What Girls Said 10

• I really think you need to leave him. A guy who shows that kind of disrespect towards you is not someone you want to be with.

You deserve to be with someone who won't be talking to other girls behind your back. You shouldn't feel horrible about yourself. This guy is not a good guy by the sounds of it.

• Please explain to me how it is that I'm older than you yet I have more confidence in myself and my body than you do? Granted I don't have a weight issue, we all lose tone and our bodies aren't as tight BUT you can work out. You CAN lose weight, do your hair, make-up, be feminine and girly. It's work but it will make you feel better. And then please find a man who's only crazy about YOU.

• don't feel bad, he's an asshole if he's cheating on you, get someone who deserves you

if you're overreacting, please get some self steem.

• Even if he has not physically cheated on you he has emotionally. He has betrayed your trust by going behind your back and talked to another girl inappropriately. Dump him now! A man that truly cares and loves you would not hurt you this way and make you feel the way you are feeling.

• I had the same problem with my ex boyfriend.
    I honestly think he is cheating on you. And the little shit still has the audacity to flaunt about her body to you.
    He clearly has no respect.
    Let him go, you deserve SO much better than somebody who makes you feel insecure or less than you deserve
    xxxxx

• He's already cheating on you and you NEED TO BE DONE AND AWAY from him NOW!! It's so obvious and it's no joke

• He is an asshole. Dump his nasty ass

• Yep.. As Intraluminal trow his stuff on the street. You deserve better.

• He's cheating on you already. He has a emotional relationship with a girl who isn't you. And he's also physically attracted to her and has made that clear. You need to dump right this instant and go get yourself a real man. Kick his ass to the curb and make him wish he had the chance to beg at your feet.

• Fuckin dump him