Do you find kindness and a good nature attractive in the opposer sex?

0|0
15|3

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guy

• Attractive? Depends.

Do you mean sexually attractive? Then the answer is no.
    Do you mean personally attractive? Then the answer is yes.

Kindness and a good nature surely isn't making my dick hard, but it is very desirable trait to have in a relationship nonetheless and up their in my top-priority list.

1|1
    0|0

What Girls Said 14

• I do I do! If it's paired with a great sense of humour and some teasing then he'd be like my dream man.

0|1
    0|0
  • It's an attractive quality yes, but it doesn't do much to help with physical attractiveness if that's what you mean. If I already find you physically attractive, this will help me see you even more attractive yes.

1|1
    0|0
  • Yes of course!

0|1
    0|0
  • Yes. Especially in contrast to all that furyhate shit that I like.

0|1
    0|0
  • Yeah, I really like that

0|1
    0|0
  • SOOOOOO SEXXXYYYYY!!!

1|1
    0|0
  • Yessss, of course

0|1
    0|0
  • If you mean is it a good quality to have then 100% yes otherwise it would be very of putting to be with them so...

0|1
    0|0
  • nop i want my partner to be a dick.

its not even attractive its an essential l requirement. absence of which is a complete deal breaker. i can't even imagine a relationship functioning without that. at least not one with respect.

0|0
    1|0
  • this should be a given but yea thats so sexy

1|1
    0|0
  • Definitely! I don't want to date a guy who is mean to me? Or a guy who is mean to others

0|1
    0|0
  • Yes, definetly. Sometimes if the guy is ok-looking, being kind and having a good nature makes him look super hot.

0|0
    0|0
  • I do, I am attracted to this personality type.

0|1
    0|0
  • Oh yeah! Most definitely! My crush is soooooo kind, sooooooo sweet, and I think he has a greater heart than me even though everyone says I have the best heart and such.

0|1
    0|0

What Guys Said 2

• Personality wise, I do.

0|1
    0|0
  • nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

0|0
    0|0