Guys, HELP!!! Would this just make me sound really desperate?

When I ask this guy if he has plan's for now years add that "if not I wanted to hang out with you. I can even meet you somewhere if you want or need me to".

Would it make me sound desperate or needy?

Guys please comment!!!

5

Most Helpful Guy

• To me, that sounds sweet and friendly.

I wish people would stop getting hung up on this "does it sound desperate" thing.

It's like we aren't allowed to follow any of out natural impulses anymore! It's fucking natural to want to be with someone!

• "Our"

• I don't know. I think I took her for granted a bit I think, I thought we'd be together forever. My first instinct is always to blame myself, but now it's been a couple of months, I'm more rational about it.

She broke up with me, we met up after and I just said I just hope she's happy because it's not in my nature to say anything negative even though I was angry and upset. Thanks for asking by the way :)

• Yeah no problem, never say never with her if you still love her though

What Guys Said 4

• Maybe leave out the part about:

"I can even meet you somewhere if you want or need me to"

It doesn't need to be said, in my opinion. If wants to hang out with you, you can work out the fine details later.

• We'll the thing is he'll be out of town but not that far that's why I thought of throwing the meeting up part in there

• Yeah, so can say "Hey, are doing anything for New Years? If not, we should hangout/meet up somewhere!"

On the other hand, if you're already willing to go out and meet him, you could just flat out lie, and say that you'll be in his part of town and that you should meet up haha. Be creative, and if it works out between you two, then it'll be a funny conversation piece lol.

• We'll if I say I'm in his part of town he'll I'm lying and just trying to hard then

• Desperate, no. Really eager, yes!

• We'll how would a guy preseve a woman that's really eager?

• He will be really flattered and as long as he likes you it should be no problem. Good luck!

• Thanks

• Kinda i mean your really throwing yourself out there just keep it calm and say hey lets hang out on new years eve

• Ok i get that but just exchange number and make casual plans

• Numbers we have each numbers and what do you mean by casual plan's?

• no that sounds good.

• When I offer to meet him somewhere doesn't make me so desperate?

• no.. take a breather.

• Haha okay