Should I tell my friend I like him?

i have a crush on one of my guy friends, and I guess we both sort of like each other but we are also both quite awkward and stuff. So at nye I was thinking I should just get drunk ( but not that drunk) and tell him how I feel. Is that s good idea or should I do it do sober?
Thanksss :)))

Most Helpful Guy

• Just ask him out. Alcohol is not necessary (though if you're in the US, it's illegal if you're under 21, so there's that to keep in mind as well).

Most Helpful Girl

• I had a crush on my best guy friend for 2 years. And he gave me a ton of indications that he liked me too. When I asked him he rejected me and we didn't talk for a week. Finally I confronted him and we were fine. He started acting like he liked me again so a year later I told him I liked him and he rejected me again. I haven't heard from him since. I would say you can tell him because it's most effective. You'll get your answer right away. However, things can get weird if he doesn't feel the same way. But I would definitely not do it when you are drunk

What Guys Said 1

• When you drink the wrong things come out at the wrong time. Play it cool and be yourself.

What Girls Said 2

• Just do it sober, he'll take it more seriously if you do

• There's no need to get drunk just tell him how you feel 😐😐