Should I tell my friend I like him?

i have a crush on one of my guy friends, and I guess we both sort of like each other but we are also both quite awkward and stuff. So at nye I was thinking I should just get drunk ( but not that drunk) and tell him how I feel. Is that s good idea or should I do it do sober?
Thanksss :)))

0|0
3|2

Most Helpful Guy

• Just ask him out. Alcohol is not necessary (though if you're in the US, it's illegal if you're under 21, so there's that to keep in mind as well).

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• I had a crush on my best guy friend for 2 years. And he gave me a ton of indications that he liked me too. When I asked him he rejected me and we didn't talk for a week. Finally I confronted him and we were fine. He started acting like he liked me again so a year later I told him I liked him and he rejected me again. I haven't heard from him since. I would say you can tell him because it's most effective. You'll get your answer right away. However, things can get weird if he doesn't feel the same way. But I would definitely not do it when you are drunk

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 1

• When you drink the wrong things come out at the wrong time. Play it cool and be yourself.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 2

• Just do it sober, he'll take it more seriously if you do

0|0
    0|0
  • There's no need to get drunk just tell him how you feel 😐😐

0|0
    0|0