Do guys actually like curvy girls?

I have kind of a large body frame but big boobs a small waist wide hips that match my broad ish shoulders and I'm 5 foot 7 and I've got a round butt

Most Helpful Guy

• YES. Holy fuck, your face is the majority of what we're attracted to.

• Really? Because I look like gigi Hadid/ Candice Swanepoel in the face :p will guys over look my body?

• I have a perfect face just not my body ;)

• What do you mean by a perfect body?

Most Helpful Girl

• hmm! Everyone has preference! But the thing is its how you view yourself! Trust me sometime I wish my natural frame was small and not so wide but thats how it is genetics ya know! ): But you just cheer yourself on! No-one gonna do that otherwise (:

What Guys Said 3

• Seriously?
    I can't really speak for the whole guyhood but I'm sure I'm not alone in my opinion when I say "You sound just my type".

• Being chunky or fat is not curvy. What's your definition of curvy? Any pics?

• Do you mind sending a pic?

What Girls Said 4

• Yes, a lot do.

• It depends on what your body looks like to guys I guess

• Omgggggggg stfu with these kinds of questions already. Worry about how smart you are dumbass!

• Sexy as hell honey.. and yeah guys would die for that bod...