Why are some guys so clingy? Can they not take a hint?

So I recently started dating again and almost all of the guys I've gone on dates with have turned out to be super needy. It's like we go on one or two dates and all of a sudden they are trying to talk to me like I'm their girlfriend. I've ignored some of these guys when they are texting me too much yet they are still persisting! I know these are nice guys but they really seem to have no game. I mean you have to be a little mysterious and reserved, right?

Can any of you relate? I always seem to attract these guys and I don't know why. I would like to keep it on a friendship level while we're getting to know eachother but they seem to want it to go to a relationship level immediately.

Most Helpful Guy

• Had a roommate like that always going after this one girl who never really wanted to be with him more than friends and he's possessive treating her like she's his girlfriend. I tend to call it the "puppydog" syndrome unless there's a better name for it.

Most Helpful Girl

• So... you rather have a guy be "mysterious" than being straight up with you, trying to show you that they want to be with you? You sound ridiclous. You just want to be bullshitted around. Enjoy being single.

What Guys Said 3

• Just tell them the truth. I have more respect for women to tell them straight up I'm not interest in relationship rather than ignore and give hints to guys. Come on be woman up! We are grown folks not kids

• Eeeeeee e ee e-. E ee e e-. E ee e e- uh uh uh uh uh uh uh uh uhhhh I do dis 4 yuuuuuu

• Wait so you just ignore them without saying anything if you feel they text you too much?

If you want to be friends first that's actually your fault for not saying anything before hand. You're lacking in game as much as they are.

What Girls Said 0