Why would this guy wants to hurt me?

Why would this guy wants to hurt me?

I met this guy at work and we both ended up having feelings for each other, we never really talk and people made up stories. I ended up in the office, he left and I left about a month later because people keep asking me if something happen between us. My friend decided to inbox him on Facebook, he was very firm saying he no longer care for me that I was crazy and obssive and that i was causing problems at work for him and because of me he left when is a lie he left because he wanted more money not to mention he's the only one that knows about me being in the office i saw him talking to the queens of gossip of that store everyone else though we were dating and what makes me sad is that he's lying why i dont know , two days later he inbox her at 3 am telling her even do I was crazy he kinda sort of miss me and was asking my friend if I was talking other guys. Why would he do that when we just find out he has a girlfriend. why is he doing all this?

Most Helpful Guy

• I don't know, as neither do you. Anyone's guess other than his won't be very helpful. I would say the best thing you can do is try and forget about him. Seems like a messy situation, that you could do with being rid of.

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 1

• because life is unfair :/ that's how it is