Does this sound like she doesn't want me to turn up?

New Years is around the corner. I have been invited to a few parties. I have been spending a significant amount of time with my female best mate and I bought up our New Years plans. We're part of separate social groups and she's planned to have something at hers she'd said a while back. That of which she's planned with her friends while I'd mentioned how I'd discussed how I've been invited to multiple parties.

She then went on to say that I was more than welcomed to come but she understood that I already had my night and plans filled up.

I took this as she did not want me to come to her party but had to invite otherwise?

• Yes, it's reverse psychology from her
  • No, you already said you had plans and she didn't want to sound pushy

What Girls Said 1

• If you're best friends, then yeah I'm sure she wants you to be at the party, haha. She wouldn't have invited you if she didn't want you to come. But she didn't want you to feel guilty for not coming.

What Guys Said 0