Boyfriend buying expensive gifts for other women?

Hi! Is it normal for guys to get expensive gifts for females eg at Christmas? I'm a bit uncomfortable with my boyfriend getting a close female family friend a designer bag which is worth less than the present I got. Not being jealous but I feel under appreciated and taken for granted. Keep in mind that he isn't a rich guy and I'm paying for our whole holiday to Europe. Just really upset that I do so much for him.
Should I dump him?

Most Helpful Girl

• Does the price tag really matter? No. He got you a gift. Be happy and accept it, don't look around and compare what you got.

• Yeah but dude. I give him everything and he has gotten me nothing. I'm the one paying for holidays and I shower him with presents and stuff. I just feel like I'm wasting my time. And he said himself that he's not committed, that he's still single. Feels like I should waste my money and time elsewhere. Which is why I'm upset.

• Money doesn't bother me one bit. It's just the thought that counts but I'm not rich at all and I'm working so hard so he can have an awesome holiday. Then he goes and spends so much on other girls. by the way he has never treated me to lunch or dinner. It's always been me paying for meals and cooking for him. It's the thought and effort that counts.

• We'll have you thought that because you've been the one paying and I'm assuming have said nothing to him about it bugging you that he hasn't thought about it? You need to communicate with him, not expect him to read your mind about it all.

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 1

• I don't think its normal because he could have spend it on himself!