What is she trying to tell me?

I've been talking to this girl for 2 months, we started talking 2 days after she left her 3 year relationship (red flag).

- she left me the 2nd week of talking to go back to her ex because "he had her heart", she came back 2 days later

- I took her back and forgave her then she left again 2 weeks later for her ex again, then came back 3 weeks later.

- we been talking and hanging out a lot, she blocked her ex on all social media, but I keep seeing her stalking his Twitter, she even goes out the way to retweet stuff off his page, and message females that's on his page asking "where are you from".

- last night me her and her best friend had a movie night, but she slept the whole movie.

I got go on to her tumblr and she wrote this

"I lost a part of me I will never have again, and it’s starting to eat me alive"

Im lost

Most Helpful Girl

• What did you expect when you started dating a girl who 1) chose him over you before/indicated she was not over him when you were in the picture. Now, 2) this may be really hard for you because you like her and finally have her. But honestly, you don't. Her heart is somewhere else. And it's her responsibility to be able to love someone else before she gets into another relationship. If you don't leave her, she isn't going to love you for a very long time, and your 'relationship' will be emotionally one sided. You seem like a nice guy just looking for a nice girl. I highly consider you find your nice girl somewhere else, because this one isn't really open for the taking.

Most Helpful Guy

• Dude get ride of this girl. She is obviously using you to make dude jealous. Not one word of what you stated tells me that she is with you with the intent to stay with you. Staking dudes Twitter page , she is keeping tabs on him to see who he is talking to. Your just convenient and nothing more

What Girls Said 4

• You've asked this question before and the answer stays the same. Move on! She's still hung up on her ex and till she's legit over him, nothing can change. You never know how long it will take her to get over him and even then there's no guarantee she'll be romantically interested.

• She might like you but she seems very conflicted based on what you said. I mean they were together for 3 years. That's a long time and sounds like a serious relationship. I would lower your expectations at the very least on what she's capable of relationship and feelings wise with you right now.

• Women are good at hiding their feelings and true intentions though, I know I am at least and my friends are as well.

• She's definitely not over her ex. You should try to be a friend instead of a boyfriend, at least for now. It was fucked up of her to basically string you along when she's still sort of stalkerishly obsessed with her ex, but try not to be mad at her. Just distance yourself a little bit to save your own feelings and let her know that she can't have both, but make sure she knows you're still there for emotional support and want her to feel better.

• yeah, I'm pretty good at it

What Guys Said 1

• Yes you never really know what girls are thinking or their intention