Which ethnicity has girls with the worst attitude?

Now I know I'm gonna get tons of shit for this because I'm latina and we're known for having spicy attitudes but it's not our fault guys do stupid shit to piss us off! Lol however I wouldn't be surprised if latinas come in first place for worst attitudes, we're the most beautiful girls on earth but we can have a nasty side!

• Latinas
  • Blacks
  • White girls/ Americans
  • White girls/ Europeans
  • Asians
  • Middle eastern girls
  • Other

Most Helpful Guy

• All the rachet ones!

Most Helpful Girl

• I think latinas are mean as fuck XD hahah I can say i am

What Guys Said 20

• "We're the most beautiful girls on earth"

LOL. That's not a statement anyone should be making about themselves. Just sounds arrogant and quite frankly untrue. Beauty is subjective, not to mention each group of people (Notice I say group, i. e. this could be race, nationality, gender, etc) has its beautiful and ugly people. Latinas included.

• I think it's person specific, I've had friends and collegues from many different cultures and there are good and bad ones. Making a general statement would be far too dangerous :D

• I prefer black and brown women, but I voted for black women. For example, it always shocks me when I joke around saying a girl is feisty only to have her get defensive and retort, "Is it because I'm a Black/Mexican woman!" (I dated some Mexicans who said the same thing). I'm just thinking, "(1) I say that to women of every ethnicity and (2) don't you think I'm already well aware of these stereotypes, being black myself?" Additionally, a minority of black ladies are really pessimistic about the state of black men and already have preconceived notions about you before they say a word to you. Nonetheless, I don't think that black females have a bad attitude; for the purposes of this question, we're speaking in relative terms. In other words, and A is worse than an A+, but it's still good.

• wouldn't know but Latinas are just an overly sexual ethnicity, women always flaunting their stuff, its only normal that will need to fend off tons of guys. But generally their really nice.

Black chicks are tuff as nails but for good reason. They've come a long way and earned their freedom. But once you know them and you become a homie, they're super chill.

Worst attitude goes to a very conservative nation, Try over stepping your role with a conservative girl/guy, there will be hell to pay

• A bitch is a bitch no matter what race

• I do agree Latinas do have some spicy attitudes, coming from a Latino family. Can't agree with them being the most beautiful; since there are gems of every ethnicity

• I don't think its possible to put a label on a whole race, although i voted middle eastern girls because they're spoiled and tend to think they own everything and everyone, i have known one latina and she was awesome, i think its the upbringing of a person that makes his attitude good or bad.

• True middle eastern girls are spoiled by their parents, but they don't think they own everything:/

• I was born and raised in Jeddah (Saudi Arabia) and I see where you're coming from, but this is more a specificity of Khaleeji girls who are extremely rich and can tend to have princess attitude. But you should specify it's Khaleeji Girls because the Middle East is not only the Khaleej, and the Khaleej is not only rich people.

• @archiz Its true not all arabs are rich, i was talking about the people i have lived with, saudi, bahraini, qatari, kuwaiti... etc, @ElissaDido I agree with you, i didn't mean to generalize i have came across so many great arabian girls, but the Khaleeji princess seem to be a majority there.

• Y'all are hot, but not necessarily the most beautiful in the world. Latinas are easy to get along with compared to some other races, though. Y'all just need a man to take over and put you in your place ;-)

• I agree Latinas are the most beautiful women in the world. I think Black women have the loudest attitudes. Attracted to Latinas and White women.

• Some black girls I know are the sweetest girls ever. This is really unfair.

• Girls from Hong Kong.

• I have no idea. Each ethnicity probably has their share of bad attitudes.

• White european girls can be pretty bitchy. Black/mulatto girls are much nicer, at least over here in portugal

• Ye are all bat sh#t crazy !!

• Good and bad every were

• Have you seen Jamaican women? The worst are the one's that force the accent more.

• Latina's are the nicest women on the planet? If that's true then it's for one reason only; you possess Indian ancestry! The most beautiful women on earth are Indian women hands down. Indian women have beauty and brains; they're the total package.

• Some Indian girls are absolutely hideous

• @janaina That goes for any race of women doesn't it? Also what you say is subjective, you may find one Indian woman to be hideous, but I find her attractive.

• Asian women. In my experience they only care about one thing... money. They're way too materialistic

• I'm Latino but I have to disagree with you about them being the best looking women. I'd rather a blonde white girl any day to bad I can't get one

• Because You belong with a Latina dude

• Not all white girls are that pretty

• @janaina yes thier is a lot of fat ugly ones to

• East Asians, they know their place. lol

What Girls Said 10

• I voted G: other. This is a really unintelligent, foolish, offensive, intellectually mediocre post. Attitude is not indicative of which ethnic group you just so happened to be dropped into. As a fellow Latina and a woman who's a minority, I don't appreciate you encouraging people to stereotype and judge us. According to the logic reflected in your post, if a Black woman has a bad attitude, it's not because her mother just died or because she's struggling with a serious health issue, but it's because she's Black. Disgusting.

• Not sure that you can reduce all of the people in the world based on stereotypes like that.

• You're definitely not the most beautiful in the world, but there are some beauties. Most beautiful in the world would be the tall blondes over in Europe, and as for attitude, Italian women take the cake on being the spiciest. I know this because I have Italian friends.

• EVERYONE CAN! like seriously!

• "We're the most beautiful girls on earth".
    ... Really? It's 2016. Do we really have to generalize beauty?

You just gave us the answer.

• I don't think ethnicity matters but there are some bad tempered girls who just give off too much negativity and that causes people around them to think that their ethnicity has mean girls. It's all case by case basis. There is no definite answer to which ethnicity has the meanest girls.

• I really don t like stereotypes girly

• Latinas can have a bad attitude but italian girls are the worst. and im talking about me.

• usually black women choose to insult me and assign me as their enemy, but something tells me that maybe they arnt attacking me personally, maybe its just how they act. maybe there's a cultural thing there that im not seeing. maybe its just how black women act.

shit just got racist. guess whos posting this anonymously

• Lol the results are hilarious and I bet most of these people just vote based on what they see in the media and stereotypes but whatevs.