Me and my boyfriend kissed for the first time last night. Need advice?

So what happened was we stood up (btw at the movies) when the film was over and he gave me a really long tight hug and the I pulled away with my hands still around his neck and his hands still on the small of my back and look him in the eyes and leaned it just a bit then leaned like an inch back away then I look at him and then his lips and then he kissed me... It was a great kiss but what do I expect next time? We hold hands already. What can I do to turn him on just a little?

Most Helpful Girl

• Take it at the pace that works best for you two. I love hearing about love birds! If I were you, when the atmosphere is right, discuss what took place and state that you enjoyed kissing him. See how he responds. And from there, ask about what he is into, his turn offs and turn ons. And from there, make a moveeee :). Best of luck.

What Guys Said 1

• Sounds to me like you are doing just fine turning him on just a little. :-)

What Girls Said 1

• do whatever you feel like doing in the moment :P
    don t plan it lol