What's the biggest age gape you think 14 year old girls should date how much older can the boy be in you opinions?

Comment

Most Helpful Guy

• For 14 years old, the most legit boy ageto date can be 16. But i am talking about legit stuff. If she really wants to date with a 18 years old guy, she can do whatever she want. But when the girl comes to 18, the gap won't matter with that 18 years old guy who will be 22 years old at that time. But above 16 years old would be considered as pedophile i guess in terms of laws and ethnicity.

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 8

• Based on the one half age plus seven rule, no age gap is acceptable. A 14 year old should only date another 14 year old, if they date anyone at all.

https://www.easycalculation.com/fun/dating.php

• I honestly would want to date a woman younger than me, BUT around my age group. Shit your 14, your too young and immature anyway. If a man comes your way, surely as hell sex is coming right along with em.

• I think no older than 16.

• 15, maybe 16. 2 years age gap is a lot at that age.

• 14 or 15 maybe 16

• 2-3 years older but as the girls grow older the age gape can grow bigger in my opinion.

• at you're age I wouldn't go past 2 years when you're old go crazy but I wouldn't recommend it

• 17 maybe. I think there was a few of those when I was younger. But anything 18 and over is risking a lot. You'd have to hide it from everyone based on laws. And then if you break up you still have to keep the secret no matter how old you get.

What Girls Said 12

• Other 14 year olds. Maybe 15 at most.

• Like 1 year!

• Personally I think 14 year olds should stick with their age, so either 14 or 15. Any older than that and you start getting messy. Especially when if they last, the older one will be graduating high school in a year or two and I don't think college kids should date high school kids. Just creepy in my opinion.

• It should be like 15, maybe 16, but really, 14 year olds shouldn't even be dating IMHO.

• 14 or 15 year olds. Maybe a 16 year old.

• 14 or 15 year olds. Anything older than that is weird. And the guy is probably a creep who can't get girls his own age if he goes for 14 year olds. 14 year olds are barely becoming teenagers and are still young girls in my opinion.

• No older than 16 if the girl is 14

• The most is 16

• The same age or a year older.

• No older than 15

• She shouldn't date someone more than a grade above her.

• As a fellow fourteen year old I'm gonna have to say 16 and under, but even 16 isn't recommended.