Am I wrong for using prostitutes?

Honestly I realize I'm not those most attractive person and it's really hard for me to find sex. I have a good personality not awkward problem is people just don't find me attractive. I'm getting some surgery done that is going to really change my apperance and hopefully better my life but until then I need sex. I had one girlfriend in my life at 23 and it lasted for almost two years. I'm sure she lost attraction towards me like everyone else. I'm thinking about just finding a call girl and starting a regular thing with an escort. I mean I'm not hurting anyone..

Most Helpful Girl

• No its not, it's not like you're having sex with them and then threatening them to leave without paying them. They have a job for a reason and you're adding in supporting them in a way and in return you get the sex.. it's not really wrong. If it's the way you feel.

Most Helpful Guy

• oldest bizz in life. or should i say profession. they needa make money lol.

What Girls Said 1

• i don't know if you're wrong or not. who knows. a 2 year long relationship makes me doubt how unattractive you say you are. the risk of STDs is another concern... a very important concern.

• The girl was hot too. Really really rare that she found me attractive. Her friends didn't like me. STD is a concern. Why I'm really searching for a high class girl

What Guys Said 3

• Dude, your just as sexy as you know you are. If right now all you need is sex then Get laid, men do it all day everyday man, its on you..

• No, it's fine...

• I don't see why people blame the guys. Why not blame the woman for exploiting sad men out of cash and blame women at large for making him sad? haha