Guys, would you date a black girl?

It's just a basic question I'm curious of, i know guys have there preference, but if you had the chance would you?

I'll give you a scenario. You met this really pretty black girl, you have a lot in common, she likes the things you like... You have a connection you start to catch some serious feelings. Would it hold you back to ask her on a date because she's black?

Im asking this just because i don't see many men, specifically white men with black girls.

All opinions are aloud... Remember, just curious. Just a simple question. ;)

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Off course what's so different from being white and black if was cut and a BlackBerry was cut, we would both bleed, right? I would date any "race"(I never like that, it makes at sound like one is as different as a duck and a chicken) if I found them attractive. My question for you, do you like a white guy or are attracted to white men? Just interested, sense I answered your question, it only fair.

1|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 34

• Umm yes I would.

" specifically white men with black girls." 😂😂 I knew that combo was coming 😂😂

0|2
    0|0
  • I would and I have. If I like her, what does color matter. And certainly black girls can be as beautiful and sexy as any other color.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes I would I just thought they'd never date me

0|1
    0|0
  • If she's hot, then of course

0|0
    0|0
  • If this being has breast, vagina, ass, intelligence, and skin the answer is simple... FUCK YEAH. ( what man with a boner gives a shit about skin color?)

0|0
    0|0
  • fuck yes I would

0|0
    0|0
  • Sure, why not?
    They're just really rare in my social circles.

0|0
    0|0
  • I'd date a nice intelligent girl. If she happens to be black, where's the problem?

0|0
    0|0
  • This question gets asked a lot. I think in terms of interracial dating white men and black women is so uncommon is because both groups think the other would never want to be in a relationship with them. They're afraid of each other.

0|0
    0|0
  • if course I would! I don't care about skin colour... there are beautiful girls in every part of the world :)

1|0
    0|0
  • If I met a black girl that I crushed on, then of course.

0|0
    0|0
  • Sure. While It's not exactly likely since I am not particulary attracted to black girls, but if I was there is no reason why I wouldn't date her if we are personality-wise compatible.

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm surrounded by German wanna-bes so it's rare if I meet a black girl but I would date her if I liked her.

0|0
    0|0
  • No I wouldn't. Sorry. I know because it's happened to me twice.
    I prefer my future children to look like me. That's all there is to it.

0|0
    0|0
  • If I like her, I don't care what her ancestral background is. I have a preference (Celtic so we have shared heritage) but if the right girl came along I'd date her if she was black, Asian, native American, etc.

0|0
    0|0
  • No, too many cultural barriers

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes, but it's rare I find the right one that is interested back

0|0
    0|0
  • Of course. ;). As long as she is really Classy. ;P. I am not into any trashy women regardless of what any race they are so yeah there is my two cents just for you over here. :D.

0|0
    0|0
  • Does it count if I'm Asian?

0|0
    0|0
  • I did about a year ago. Wouldn't mind doing it again.

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm sorry but I don't generally like black girls. The ones I met were fat ugly uneducated and all kinds of just unattractive. Now I know not all black girls are like that but the few I've met gave me a bad impression so sorry.

0|1
    1|0
  • If I liked her, then yes.

0|0
    0|0
  • Eh i wouldn't date a dark skin girl but if she is a light skin black girl I would definitely date her. No reason, I just don't find dark skin attractive at all.

0|0
    1|0
  • Sure I would so you don't need to ask such a crazy question.

0|0
    0|0
  • definitely. I work in a car repair shop and whenever a black chick walks along the windows someone will yell "Damn guys, there's some fine choclate walking over there".

0|0
    0|0
  • I would date any girl that is available, if I were still on the market!

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes I would.

0|0
    0|0
  • I have lasted like 2 weeks lol

0|0
    0|0
  • Absolutely never no

0|0
    0|0
  • Sure why not