Girls, what type of guy do sweet, timid girls usually like?

Like, what personality in a guy best matches with the sweet/shy/timid types of girls?

What Girls Said 1

• I don't know if you would consider me to be in that category, but I'm shy and I don't know about sweet lol. I like an awkward guy who can be shy, but protective and stand up for me. in looks, flippy hair is perfect. can be short or tall, I don't care.

• How tall are you?

• I'm only 5'6 too... I'm afraid that's gonna be a recurring issue :(

My hair is already sort of long, and I'm in the process of growing my hair out, I don't know if that's what you meant by "flippy". Most people i know consider me to be a kind person, and i can also be pretty quirky and funny. But sometimes I'm afraid that I'm a little too outgoing to attract the type of girl i like.

• you seem cool. but that doesn't mean I'd date you. I have very slim pickings as they say, I suppose. but maybe I just become friends with all the guys instead of dating them and that's why I'm single.. what a conceited thought I'm not usually like this.