How to kiss a taller guy?

I'm significantly shorter than my boyfriend (by more than a foot) and he's a bit shy so I think I'm going to have to kiss him first. I haven't kissed anyone before either. I'm not sure how though, any tips/ideas?

0|0
9|10

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• I'm 5'2" and he's 5'10". That's not a very significant difference in height, in my opinion, but still a difference, nonetheless.
    The first time we kissed, we were sitting side by side. The other times I had to be on tippy toes, or I kneel on the edge of the bed while he's standing on the floor or my favorite - he lifts me a bit and I half straddle him, which usually leads him to carry me and then lay me on the bed... And Then we know what happens next ;)

1|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 9

• Omg it's the best kissing a short girl you grab there ass and lift 🙂

0|0
    2|0
  • Sit in his lap, then kiss him.

1|1
    0|0
  • Tall, medium or short... always user your lips.

0|0
    0|0
  • He leans up against something, spreads his legs wide and slides down so his head is level with yours.

That is the most comfortable way for me to kiss a much shorter gal.

0|0
    0|0
  • Stairs, stools, chairs and kissing while sitting/laying down are your new best friends.

0|0
    0|0
  • I would say u just grab a chair

0|0
    0|0
  • Grab him around the back of the head and push his lips in to yours :D Love a forceful lady, especially if they're petite.

1|0
    0|0
  • kick him in the nuts and when he falls to his knees kiss him.
    Lesson 1
    Love hurts.

5|2
    0|0
  • Jump up. arms around neck, legs around waist. Boom! Face to face kiss.

4|1
    0|0

What Girls Said 8

• tippy toes, a smile and reach up for his neck. he should get the hint =]

1|0
    0|0
  • Maybe do it whilst sitting first haha, so then he'll get the motivation after to bend down after!

1|0
    0|0
  • Ask him to pick you up, or you could stand on chair, or he could sit down, so you two won't have trouble kissing eachother.

0|0
    0|0
  • I never thought to ask that question haha I'm only 5'5" & the guy I like is 6'3" 1/2 I would say he leans in

0|0
    0|0
  • Go for it when he is sitting down.

1|0
    0|0
  • Pull down his pants
    Take out his penis and open your mouth

Jk

0|1
    0|0
  • Ask him follow you to a stair, and stop him there, and go up to the stairs, and kiss him. haha

1|0
    0|0
  • You stand on your tip toes, and he slightly leans down. -5"2 girl whose kissed (and loved it) a guy who was 6"4

1|0
    0|0