Who else falls hard?

I mean crush wise? Who else gets deep crushes on people really quickly? I do, and I don't know why. I also become attached and clingy easily as well. Does anyone know a possible reason why?

Most Helpful Guy

• I fall harder than most. I know exactly why most people do, and it is still beyond difficult to stop. For a multitude of reasons, people idolize love, and subsequently their crush. There are a lot of unknowns when you first meet someone, and people like us can't help but fill in those blanks with our hopes, wants & wishes. It's something that I didn't even realize I did when I was a teenager. I'm only 23 now, but it took me until a couple years ago to realize I was. Even though I know... I still can't stop myself. It's a high-risk, self-sabotaging pattern, but imagine what it will be like when we do find that right person. I think clingy is something different altogether though. Falling hard and acting clingy are two different acts.

Most Helpful Girl

• /raises hand from the back/

it happens to people without a strong sense of self. we're the most easily affected by beauty we see in others, and sometimes it gives us strange actions or feelings. if it's a straight-up obsession, that's called limerence.

What Guys Said 13

• Not that quickly... well I dunno. I've only been able to talk to girls easily for the past 2 or 3 years or so, so every girl I become "friends" with I develop some sort of crush on.

• If a pretty face expresses any sort of affection towards me then I'm done for, which means I can fall hard inside a week. It's terrible.

• MEEEEEEE. Way too fast and I feel like because of it i push people away 😓

• When I do, I don't see any reason to get up

• I fall really hard, not often but when I do I can't think of anyone else. I've only ever fallen for one person and it was extremely hard. It's like they become another part of you and my happiness depends on their happiness.

• Yeah, scarily so :/

• Unfortunately yes, I fall hard too fast.

• Not me. Friendship first.

• m not that one

• You aren't alone, I fall hard as well. :( Its sucks but its the cards we were dealt I guess.

• my first crush I crushed pretty damn hard id say and damm it really sucks.

• when i was younger, i know better now

• Not me it takes me many months to fall hard and I have to be spending a lot of time with the person. It has happened once and I hated it, I never want to experience it again.

What Girls Said 11

• I didn't fall a lot in my life tbh... I don't crush easily! And it takes me time to develop a crush, most of the time they fade within a couple of weeks!
    I liked 1 guy in HS, and Liked him A LOT. But it was only time I fell Hard!
    After him I had a crush last year but I only liked his looks. And Now I fell for a new guy but it's the distance that's preventing me going crazy over him like I did with my first crush lol haha (I wasn't really crazy, but I liked him SO MUCH, too bad I played too hard to get and ignored him smh)!

• Well.. That is encouraging😕

• @Moose2coolvargas I don't think it's healthy to fall a lot, that means that you don't take your time into analyzing and choosing the person you like, but then again it can be stressful because people will tend to believe that you have very high standards

• @DamnCurtis He knows hahaha

• I know nothing! 😭😭😭😭

• To answer your question when I get hooked there's no way me stopping it! hahah But its a rare thing! I don't crush on everyone!

• Only once. A year has gone by and I am dating another guy and I am still crushing so hard over this guy. For me it was because he worked really hard just to go out with me, and the first time he saw me in real life, not a picture... he looked at me like every girl wants to be looked at. I never felt so beautiful before. After a year, and I still think about him all the time and can't stop even if I try. For me, it was the first time I felt love at first sight.

For you, maybe you just want a true romance? And you want them to feel that way about you? Maybe?

• hmm, not straight away. i take time to 'fall', but then when I'm in love, i love hard.

• I have the same problem and it's hard! I can't let go. I guess it's just the way we are... There's no real reason behind it... Maybe we are wishing on a relationship too hard, that once we get into one, or start hanging out with new people, we crush on them much faster? Make sense?

• I don't. if I do start to crush on someone it lasts a long time. so I generally don't crush on people if I can help it

• I fall hard and I end up hurt. I don't know why, just maybe some chemical make up in the brain that tells you to fall for someone?

• Maybe. It ruined my previous realtionship.

• I fell hard for one of my ex's. We would talk about the future, like far into the future. We were together only 3 months and then he left me for some other girl.

Thankfully I found an amazing guy, and even though I fell kind of fast and hard, he's actually worth it this time.

• Me too I can't help it it's mainly on guys that stare at me. Thinking that someone likes me makes me a bit weird

• Me too :( when I feel a good connection with a guy it is like 1-2-3 BOOM attached.

• I definitely do 😂😂

• I tend to get that way and I think this time I'm falling harder. It's HUGE/MASSIVE this time. Oh boy