Texting?

So this boy I have a crush on used to be the one to text me first. but the last two times I have been the one to text him. like in a two week period. If I text him again would it sound needy? should I start asking him to hang out?

Most Helpful Girl

• If he stopped texting that means he's not intrested in a relationship. If he really liked you he would find the time to even send you a small text telling you he misses u. I'm not trying to sound mean, but just forget about this guy and move on. Trust me I've gone through a lot of those kind of situations and it's not worth it.

• Agreed. I feel like if he was interested he would text. so thank you

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 2

• Try getting to hang out with him in person rather than just texting him.

• Ya don't text him, I had the same situation and he didn't want to be in a relationship. Better to wait and maybe he'll come to you but if not seriously you are better off without him if you keep texting him it gets worse. I texted once a week 4 times and then gave up.