When you can confess being in love with someone?

Is there a right time when you can confess to someone that you love them or no?

And what you can say when someone confess and you feel it's soon, but you don't want to hurt them by not saying anything?

Most Helpful Girl

• I think there is definitery a time and place for a once in a lifetime confession! *・゜゚・*:.。..。.:*・'(*゚▽゚*)'・*:.。. .。.:*・゜゚・* You could confess by putting a letter in their shoe locker, accompanied by a note with a mysterious feel! Then ask them to meet you at the back of the school! Definitely pure pure romance! Or you could do a dokkiri by line using song lyrics if you're too shy to do in physically!

Rejecting someone is difficult. Definitely. But I think telling them honestly is the best way to do it without hurting their feelings. If you give them a vague answer like "maybe~ I might come to like you" you only end up leading them on then rejecting them at the end? That's the lowest.

What Guys Said 1

• simple... you just don't confess it...
    what to say... its best to just not say anything.

What Girls Said 0