Would you date him?

I met a guy on a dating site about 1.5 months ago. We talked for like two weeks on facebook and he was flirting and stuff. We live a bit far away from each other so we never met in person.

Anyway then he told me he had started seeing someone else from the dating site and stopped talking to me. That was fine, we hadn't even met irl or anything so.

Well yesterday he contacted me again and told me it didn't work out with the other girl and started to flirt with me again and told me he wanted to date me. But now I don't think I want to date him anymore. I don't want to be someones "second best option" and that's kind of what it feels like. I mean he like basically said good bye and wished me good luck and didn't talk me for almost a month and now he started showing interest in me again just because it didn't work out with the other girl...

Most Helpful Girl

• No, I wouldn't date a guy like that. He had a chance with you but threw it away to try with some other girl.

What Guys Said 1

• Why not exactly? Everybody's a silver medal.

What Girls Said 1

• Don't let him make you a "second choice" if you actually did start being serious and he found someone he considers "better" he would drop you in a heartbeat, or even cheat on you. Sorry gal, but I think you should let this one go.