Girls, have you ever lost the guy you like because you were playing hard to get?

Most Helpful Girl

• No, not really. I tend not to play games anyway so if I'm "playing hard to get" I'm typically not interested.

What Girls Said 1

• Guys tend to think I'm playing hard to get and give up after a short period of time... so even though I like the guy, I'm still reserved and want to get to know him first on a simple basis - next thing I know before hitting the third date, he's in a relationship with an easier girl and I end up hearing from him again a few months later asking for another date - but I won't be anyone's second choice or option - I'm not reserved to be difficult, i just want to know that we're both in it for the same reasons and I'm not being played

What Guys Said 1

• Playing hard to get isn't bad, some guys like the smallchallenge but once it feels more like work than a small challenge... I just stop all contact