Guys, do guys really like to chase a girl or not?

27

Most Helpful Guy

• Ja und nein.

Basically maybe a little teasy at first, but she should open up FAST. And no mind games by text whatsoever. It shows lack of social skills to do that. No ignoring, no blanking, no making him wait to reply.

No trying to qualify him and test him. That's plain silly.

Guys might like to make a move, but if a girl makes a move, it is still HOT. In fact it's even hotter. Better if she does it one on one and it's personal for him.

He loves to be chased as that girl is different.

Can u help me on mine pls? www.girlsaskguys.com/.../q1846466-what-do-these-fantasies-of-these-two-women-mean-see-update-too

The background to this girl is in the update and the question in the detail section. Appreciate your thoughts?

What Guys Said 26

• That's tough to answer. Not all men like to chase a woman, not all men like to pursue a woman.

I am one of those men who has never approached a woman, so I have never pursued a woman as well, I don't have it in my blood. It's hard to explain, please don't ask why.

• No. Not me anyway. I get them to chase me. For me to chase a girl is equal to desperation. I'm not acting like a guy who just got out of prison or a guy who's never had a girlfriend especially for some girl I don't even know is worth it yet.

• No. Only because I prefer a girl who takes the time to want to make a connection, if she feels that there is one there, than be coy and intentionally 'test' me. If she knows what she wants and she think I might be it. She should also want to get to know me further, and see if we're compatible as well.

• I only like chasing a girl if she is modest and eggs me on everyone so often. Other wise it is just me having a crush on a pretty girl with me in the freindzone.

• nope. i´m not that desperate. if you play hard to get, i´ll just let you go. i´m not having that childish bullshit.

• Not really. I think some boys do, but it's a misconception that all men do.

I like people who are straight up with me. I know that might be boring to some girls, but I've got too many problems to be worrying about what your true intentions might be.

• I don't mind a little chase, but I'm not really into chasing hard. It annoys me and I feel like she's wasting my time. Don't play games like that

• when i was younger i was ok with it. now not so much.

• With a chainsaw
    😇😇😇

• Nope. I'm the opposite. I very rarely chase a woman. I just let them come to me if they are interested.

• Playing those kinds of games will only get you guys that don't take "no" for an answer. When a girl shows little to no interest, I'll simply leave her alone because anything else would feel like sexual harassment to me.

• No, from my experiences, everytime I chase, they don't really want to come. Like for example if I ask them out they say things like "Yea" or "maybe" or "ill get back to you in this "x" amount of time" and never hear back from them again, I don't even do forceful things I just do the normal ask , if yes, cool Great! , IF no, Whatever Fine I'll move on, it's just they're so scared to say no. Like I don't get it?

• Sometimes depends

• A small chase, but some women take it too far.

• I dont chase girls, if i did i would be really tired all the time. Plus most of the things, some girls do, would just make me even more tired, because they are too boring.
    #THUG LIFE #TOO SAVAGE

Lol, im just kidding.

• Nope, There's a whole host of reasons why I won't chase.

• No. It's annoying and frustrating.

• No not at all, women are the ones who are into that bullshit.

• Not too much. Its ok for a little bit but if she's not putting any effort back then I feel she will always be like that.

• Nope, I'd rather get another chick who wanna bang lol

• Not really. If I have to chase her she probably has a crappy personality.

• Nope, not me.

• Not too much at my age. She'd get ditched

• nope not anymore we hate it now

• Out of fun yes, when I seriously pursuing no

• If she is worth it yes