Do guys actually enjoy not being in a realtionship?

Most Helpful Guy

• No... not at all

Most Helpful Girl

• Sometimes I forget! When I am playing make-up and dancing in my room! (:

What Guys Said 17

• As a guy who has never been in a relationship, no, I do not enjoy.

• Yes and no. I like the independence of taking care of myself. But I do wish I had the physical and emotional touch and intimacy of a woman.

• The guys who only want sex do. I really would enjoy having someone though.

• Yes some do, just like some women do. For me, it's not just about playing the feild, but sometimes it's nice to get away from all of it.

• Men are polygamous by nature.

But the whole idea of monogamy in our current society was engineered by some Beta ancestors who weren't able to get any hole... and it's basically fucked us over for eternity.

• I used to hate being single but I'm sick of women so I'm all good for now.

• Ussaly no but I'm loving it rn 🙂

• What makes you think men in general do?

• My life is choppy, bizarre and very brutal right now not being in a nice civil relationship. I prefer this to some girl, no matter how attractive, if she isn't who I want back.

• Can't live with them, can't kill them.

• I don't. feel lonely lol

• Believe it or not men are more romantic than women. Also there are lot of negative stereotypes of single men. Especially if they are over 30.

• Hell yeah! My Xbox One gets so much play time and I get to enjoy Rise of the Tomb Raider.

• Some.

Most guys avoiding them are the guys who are getting laid and don't want monogamy.

• Sometimes being single is the best thing in the world. Sometimes it can be painful. Overall I think it is a lot better than a bad relationship.

• I just want sex. I'm tired of having platonic friendships.

• It's usually a question of advantages versus obligations. If the obligations are more onerous than the advantages are enjoyable in a guys eyes then the relationship is a burden.

What Girls Said 4

• It is totally dependent on their values and priorities.

• Sometimes yes when I just want to stay in and relax and sometimes no when I am watching romantic movies

• They always looking for girl friends.

• I feel it depends on who they're with and how the relationship is going.