I am a white girl and I hate white guys. Normal?

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• well.. yeah
    I hate some mexicans dudes too

• White boy lover

• Nope. Ur a wite boi lova

• hahahaa oh man, I like you already dude XD so stubborn

What Guys Said 31

• Shunning all guys of your own ethnicity... is very abnormal.

• Why does this have downvotes at all? It IS abnormal.

Abnormal - "Deviating from what is normal or usual, typically in a way that is undesirable or worrying."

Deviating from the usual - check. Most people DON'T shun people of their own ethnicity.

Worrying - check. To quote one of the @Asker's replies below when asked why she hates them - "They are nerdy losers". When asked what she means by hate - "I despise their existence".

Wow. Calm down, Hitler. Nobody give her an army of indoctrinated people.

I understand the post is very likely a troll, but the downvotes on a comment which makes perfect sense is a bit worrying, which is the reason for this comment.

P. S. People who troll like this are just as stupid as people who actually believe shit like this. Just in my opinion, peace.

• obviously you haven't watched the boondocks :D

• No, that's not normal.

• Why do you hate white guys?

• They are nerdy losers

• Thank you give me a reason to hate you!

• What do you mean by hate? Don't like dating them? That's fine, you like what you like. It is odd being you're white, but whatever floats your boat.

• whether its normal or not, shouldn't matter to anyone but yourself.

• Doesn't matter, because there are girls that like us.

• 1|2
  • it´s normal. stupid but normal. you should not judge people on their color, cause it says nothing about their character.

• Don't worry. It's very normal. It means you're just another brainwashed feminist.

• Nope, that means you're racist.

www.depepi.com/.../sherlock-depepi.com-2.gif

• Define nerdy loser? We're not all "nerdy losers" and your not all Beyoncé's by no mean neither your actually being racist towards your own race :( but don't worry yourself to sleep the white man still got plenty of trusty believers :) and why use the word hate? Little harsh aye?

• Don't worry. I hate white guys too.
    ... See, the joke is that I'm white and a bloke but I hate them. Hehheh... Hoo...

• Yeah you should kill all of us we are at your mercy white master.

• This is called racism.
    You'll fit right in on the ghetto porches. Good riddance :) and good luck keeping your man after you fall pregnant lmao

• I mean... if you said you were only interested in other races, okay. But you HATE them?

• I think you should put that on a t shirt and wear it all the time.

• In all honesty it wouldn't be considered normal. Sure everyone has their preferences but maybe there's a reason why you feel like this. The fact you even opt for the word hate indicates that there is a strong reason behind it.

• then you can date people that are from different races

• To each, their own.

• Its not normal hate people because the race. U can like more others but hate its not like i dont care about them its like they can all die...

• Pretty much.

• Not normal for sure!

• Perfectly now

• Shit. I'm Black and I hate white guys too for very self-explanatory, obvious reasons!!!
    LOL.

• thats good, im not white, less competition for me

• Really gross actually

• its your life. but i can't understand why you hate white men?

• Why do you hate me? :(

• maybe u havnt met any "white" guys who are attractive. most black males are slender and muscular

• More from Guys
    1

What Girls Said 14

• Internalize racism is never good for one's self image.

• How is it not good?

• If you do not know, I cannot say 😰

• I don't think I remember seeing internalized racism before, but based on the comments I've seen she does sound like she's pretty racist against white people.

Asker I don't think this is common or normal, but you do have some reasons for how you think (which is I bet is illogical, sorry) but I do hope you're enjoying your life.

• No, it's not normal to hate a collective group of individuals when you have never gotten to know each and every single one of them.

• Why do you hate white guys? Did one of them do something to you that was not ok? I am a white lady and I don't typically date white guys, but I don't hate them. I just find people of other cultures very interesting and new. People prefer what they prefer. There is not shaming in liking what/who you like.

• It is normal to want to date another " race " that isn't like yours but what isn't so normal is to judge all people , in this case " white people" as nerds 😆 coz all of them aren't like that

• Not normal. You should figure out the root of that self hatred.

(I use to feel that way about black guys after being bullied by them. Thank God I've changed my ways)

• Why the choice of the word "hate"? Exactly what do you mean?

You hate looking at them? talking to them? Being friends with them? What?

• I despise their existence

• Dude... I'm all about dating whoever you're attracted to. Regardless of race. But if you really WERE a WHITE GIRL and not a troll...

No one would actually say "I hate every person of a certain gender in my own race". That's no different than saying you "hate being white". Or "I hate every black guy, even thought I haven't met every black guy". If yo think you're cool because you want to date outside of your race, then just do it. Saying you hate the existence of people you don't know because of their race... is racist AF. LOL.

LOLOL. Troll on...

I'm out. Peace. :)

• That's what a BWG would say. I'm right :)

• I have seen so many girls like you in Texas lmfaooooo but yeah its normal opposites attract

• curious question...

does the word TUMBLR ring a familiar bell with you?

• I run a Tumblr feminist blog (: so what?

• That is not normal but there must be some reason for

• I have never heard of that.

• I was like that before now it doesn't matter to me

• Of course.

• Yes it's normal although most people tend to prefer their own race some prefer having relationships with people of other races who they're more attracted to. The reasons for this can be vast eg exotic tastes.. shared interests/values.. growing up in large non white surroundings.. sexual preferences.. etc. Maybe hate is the wrong word here.

• I actually think it's way too stereotypical

• What you mean?

• They are all the same smh

• Exactly. You dont give them a chance so every white guy for you is just like the others. That's why I say that this is stereotypical 😏