Straight Guys, would you date a bi- sexual girl?

If you started seeing a nice girl and liked her... But she revealed on the second date that she was bi-sexual, would you not want to continue the relationship?

I though i was straight all my life because i definitely am attracted to guys and masculinity... But lately i think i might also be into girls as well 😁... I had a dream last night and in one scene i was in this bathtub and an attractive woman came in and teased me and stuff and i was attracted to her. Maybe i'm just attracted to dominance and masculinity- even if a woman is more masculine? I don't know. But if i am bi-sexual i wonder if more guys would dislike that, making it a bit harded in the dating world for me.

Thanks for responding.

• I wouldn't mind, as long as she is a female
    63% (34)
  • I would not date a bisexual woman
    24% (13)
  • Depends (explain)
    13% (7)
And you are? I'm a GuyGirls can not vote on this poll

19

Most Helpful Guy

• Never met a girl that wasn't at least a little bicurious. So yeah, why not. I view most girls as bisexual to be honest. Saves you the hassle of having to figure them out.

What Guys Said 18

• I don't know.. maybe, just depends on the girl I guess

• I think it'd be more fun, then we could both perv over the pretty girls around us.

-The Gentleman Perv

XD

• Sure why not, especially if we get to have MFF threesomes!!! 😈

• depends, as long as she isn't a mean lady and I am the only one having sex with her

• No it's disgusting

• Being bi- sexual is disgusting you say? You are the repsulsive human being here... 😁.

• He Does have the right. I never said he didn't... But saying someone's sexuality is disgusting is horrible and I think makes somebody a rude and ugly person, considering we are born with our sexuality... Lol do I not have the right to my opinion in thinking he is a bad person for calling one sexuality worse than another? It's called a homophobe and I very much dislike those people for having such a closed mind.

• It is worse

• Nope but that's because my girlfriend would probably kill me if I started dating someone else too.

• It doesn't matter. What matters is if she is loyal.

• Yes, I dont have a problem with that.

• No. I don't care if she is nice looking or not.

• I've already dated 2 bisexuals, and they aren't really that different. xD

• don't worry it is fine. i doubt many guys would care so long as you were still nice to them

• Nope, instant turn off.
    She could be the prettiest girl but if she tell me she's bi I lose interest instantly.

Don't know why.
    Maybe I should try dating one but it's off putting.

• this might sound stupid and ignorant so dont judge but I would not since I dont think I could handle her leaving me for another women

• If the man is looking for a relationship, a lot of men would not. The guys who said yes are either not relationship people or are too young. I'm one of them, and it is certainly not a discriminatory thing. Your gender preference is SUCH a foundational part to a relationship. There are way to many uncertainties an obstacles in relationships to have such a key one to be questioned.

• I also wanted to add: It is okay to tell someone, but not so soon. That is not a bad thing to keep to yourself for a time. There are some things are necessary and healthy to be upfront about.. that is optional.

• Oh yeah, i plan on never telling anyone ever because it doesn't really mattet and i doubt i'll ever even get in a relationship with a girl. Thanks for your response.

• Nope. She can't be faithful, she'll always feel like she's giving up too much.

• The idea is better than the reality, I have a few female friends who are bisexual and their relationships are always rocky due to cavorting with other people. It might be a small sample of the bisexual population, but all of them are like that and I've heard it's a problem as well. So on balance it wouldn't be worth it for me.

• Would date this girl

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/BikiQCcCQAAmA8D.jpg

She loves anal by the way.

• No because I don't date. And all women are lesbians..