Would you find it weird if a girl kisses you out of nowhere?

Like you didn't talk but flirt a lot with each other. Then she kisses you. Would you kiss her back and how would you feel?

Most Helpful Guy

• It would depend on the circumstances, when and where it happened if it felt right if there was attraction, physcial interaction leading up to it lots of eye contact then kissing would be nice and most definitly would be reciprecated.

A girl would need to have lots of confidence and moxie to do it. Confidence is attractive, it would make the person more attractive or desireable. It would certainly be a stong indication of desire without verbal communicating it.

What Guys Said 3

• well, if I find her attractive and I have seen her around at work/school. I don't mind BUT only if I'm single and not many people around.

• ya I would

if I like her I won't mind her kissing me

but if I don't have any feelings for her,i'd make sure she gets tht thing in her mind

• I'd kiss her back, but unless the girl said something about how she liked me or wanted more, I wouldn't think anything else of it

• Even if people were around?

What Girls Said 0